TOMMYINNIT; caught on stream

// to the ppl adding this to their reading lists even tho it has no chapters... hello, heres ur chapter... hope you didn't think this was going to be an x reader (shipping), but it can be just not incest. anyways this is very short. i am so tired so thats why. words: 476. next thing will be way longer and will be a tubbo one :)

-

today had been quite stressful for everyone. tommy, your brother, had been diving right back into lore streams, meaning he was spending more time running through a script with dream than talking to you. sure, you had him when it became late, and you two would spend the night having your own personal concert until you got a noise complaint, but it wasn't enough.

you couldn't handle it when everything got to much, when everything became too loud. you needed someone else to help you, and tommy was just the person.

it wasn't like your family were bad people, you just had built up issues overtime. tommy knew how to help thankfully.

you turned your twitter notifications off and threw your phone onto your bed, rubbing at your eyes. too deep in twitter drama again, even if it had nothing to do with you. and you had been tired all day, school was stressful. you pushed yourself up off or your bed, going out of your room.

walking down a hall, you approached tommy's room door, opening it wide. "tom," you whined, rubbing at your eye.

then you realized,

tommy was in the middle of a lore stream. he turned to you with a worried face, but you could see the shock under it all.

"are... are you streaming? oh. oh. i'm sorry!" you rushed out, covering your face even more. thousands of people saw you. you, who had been hidden away from all of tommy's fans. luckily, your hand that you rubbed at your eye had covered half of your face, so no one saw your full face. just you from the neck down. which was bad eitherway.

tommy looked back to his monitors, seeing messages from smp members. "i'll have to end early, we'll continue soon!" he said, quickly ending his stream. he closed out minecraft and grabbed his phone, typing out a tweet.

tommyinnit;
if i see any of you make that your profile picture, or make it trending i will block you

he knew some people weren't able to tune into the stream today, so it would be confusing for them, but it was for the better. he'd make sure to delete the vod later.

"Y/N!" tommy shouted. he waited for a while, and when his door handle started to shake he knew you were still there. "y/n, i ended stream, you can come in."

you stepped in the room cautiously, messing with the ends of your shirt. "i'm sorry, i didn't look at your twitter. or your twitch. or those stupid update accounts.." you murmured.

tommy sighed, turning back to his monitor. he typed out an apology to dream before shutting down his pc. when he turned back around, you had sat on his bed. "don't worry about it.. do you wanna talk?"

you smiled, giving him a nod.