Chapter 1

How did this happen? Yesterday... yes yesterday I saw him, I saw him... is he gonna kill me? No, no way, this can't possibly be happening! He wouldn't kill me no way I'm his god damn classmate, I've known him since kindergarten. I just need to calm down, maybe I should look back to when this began in the first place.

December 2 2019 (two months ago)
*
*
"Ugh I don't want to be at school on a Saturday!" Liz Complained. Kai honestly couldn't care less about being in detention on a Saturday. He just wanted to read fanfics on his phone. Why couldn't anyone just leave him alone for like 5 seconds so he could have some peace and quiet!
"Aye Liz quit complaining and do something, I'm trying to not pay attention and it's hard with you around. Plus you're the one who super glued all of Mr. Marley's pens to the white board, you deserve to be here." Liz was visibly upset by Kai's remark.
"Whatever I'm going to the bathroom you jerk." Liz stomped out of the room and slammed the door. Finally! Thought Kai, some quiet for once. I really hate some people sometimes.
*
*
Oh shit I think I fell asleep! "Aye Liz where are you?" Kai got up and ran to the door, no one was in the room. Did he sleep past the time he was ment to leave? Kai grabbed his phone but the time was only 11:30 they still had two hours of detention left. Where had she gone? Did she never come back after leaving earlier? Now that I think about it I never heard anything when I was asleep...
A blood curdling scream came from the hallway. What the hell is this? Some weird horror movie? Well I'm obviously not gonna stand here I need to see if whoever that was is ok. Kai slowly opened the door and peaked his head out. There was nothing in the hallway he was in, but the scream did sound closer to the cafeteria then to him. Careful not to make much noise, Kai walked slowly towards where he thought the scream came from. Damn. I didn't sign up for this shit. I swear if I'm about to get stabbed I'll be pissed. After about 2 minutes of walking slowly Kai was at the cafeteria entrance.
Ok I'm gonna open the door slightly and just look. Kai stood there for a moment wondering if he should risk his own life for some girl who screamed. Ughh whatever. Kai opened the door and peaked his head in. Holy shit!
Oh my god I think I found Liz.. yeah no she was one hundred percent dead, I mean that was a lot of blood on the floor. What the hell... Kai closed the door slowly. Ok I didn't see anyone else in there, the killer must have bolted. So that means that I'm safe right? Who gives a damn about a stupid girl who got herself killed, but I'm not dumb, I'm a good kid for the most part.. screw it i just don't really wanna die today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today. Without a second thought or any feeling of empathy, Kai simply grabbed his bag and left the school. I just wanna go home and sleep, oh and I'm kinda hungry. Maybe I should get some sushi on my way back...