𝟶𝟹 | 𝚆𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎

I saw Bakugou looking down at my arm. He looked concerned then he quickly made eye contact with me. Like if he wasn't looking at my arm. His red eyes made contact with mine, and I felt a shiver go down my back. Honestly me and Bakugou were friends, but at the same time we weren't. With all the bullying he did to me and to Deku we weren't really friends.

I smiled and said,"Hey Kacchan Im heading home what are you-" before I could finish Bakugou said something. "Listen nerd I came to see what I did. What did the nurse say about your arm," he looked mad and worried at the same time. He looked at the bandage around my arm. "Well the nurse said the burn you did is gonna stay a while is how she said it," I said while looking at the ground.

Bakugou couldn't even look at me. "Hey it's okay me and you are friends and-" I was gonna finish my sentence, but then Bakugou interrupted me again. "We aren't friends. We never will because you're just a dumb nerd just like that shitty Deku," he said while turning around. Well this guy really has the nerve to say that, but wait I thought we were. I looked at his back turned towards me.

Why was I mad? I didn't care he's just a rude guy that left me a scare on my arm, and he's not gonna say sorry. Whatever he's just a jerk and always bullied me and Deku why did I think we were friends. Friends don't treat each other like trash.

Bakugou turned around and looked at me and said, "Are you planning to join UA?" I hesitated at first. Then I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Yeah I am. Just like you I'm going to become a hero." His face seemed to get mad. It looked mad and confuse. Then it slowly turned into him laughing at me. "Ha you think you'll get into UA with a quirk you can't even control. Good luck with that y/n," he said while turning around and walking away.

I stood there thinking that he was right. I mean I can't control my quirk that great. My parents never really taught me that well to train it. No I can't think like that! I can't let some jerk tell me what to do. I'll be even better than him. Deku will also get into UA somehow and we'll show him.

I looked up and could see Bakugou far away walking away. His black middle school uniform was blowing with the wind. From where I was standing it looked liked Bakugou was walking away from the sunset. He looked oddly peaceful when he walked away.

As I was about to start waking I could hear this weird sound in my ear. It started to slowly get louder and louder. Slowly everything started to slow down. Then everything went dark. I guess I fainted or fell. I woken up in a room and looked around. I looked at my phone and checked the date and time. I thought to myself, "Did I sleep for 5 months or something?"