Chapter 1: Fated Reunions

Warning: Attempted Suicide and Fastpass spoilers!

The breeze hits the ravenette's face as he stood upon a bridge's ledge. His eyes shut tight with tears running down his cheeks and his hands clenching tightly on his head. Thoughts were running through his mind as voices kept growing louder and louder.

You hurt her when she was trying to help you!

Look at the state she's in because of you!

She'll come to her senses when she wakes up!

No one wants anything to do with you!

You're disgusting!

You're a selfish piece of trash!

You shouldn't have lasted this long!

You've learned nothing!

You're still what you were 2 years ago!

A Monster!

He took a deep breath and let his arms fall to his sides as he took in the scene before him. The sun was down, illuminating a beautiful bright orange against the sky and water.

Water. Blue, the same color as her eyes.

He grits his teeth and clenched his fists as more thoughts rushed in.

The world didn't need a monster like him. She no longer needed either. She had other friends, friends that would take care of her better than he ever could. It was too late for him. Nothing he would do would ever be enough to make up for what he did. He wasn't needed anymore.

His last moments with Sera flashed before his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Hour Ago

He stayed by her side as she continued to sleep peacefully as the tonic's effects ran through his body. He could feel the cold glares that Arlo and Remi gave at his back as he closed his eyes in shame at what he had done.

Once the tonic's effects succeeded in healing most of his injuries, he stood up still looking at his best friend's peaceful face sleeping.

'Goodbye Sera. You got friends that will take care of you from here on out. They'll be better than I ever was and you can trust them more than you could with me. I'm sorry, for everything. Goodbye.'

He avoided the glaring eyes of the Queen and former King as he said goodbye to Doc and Keene before heading to Headmaster's office, ready to take his punishment. Not that it mattered to him with what he planned to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something at the back of his mind bothered him though. During his fight with Sera, he saw memories of him with people he did not recognize, however, he was a few years younger in the memory, smiling and laughing with the strangers. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his head, thinking it was all just another hallucination.

The wind flew past his black dark hair as he edged closer to the ledge of the bridge he was on, his back jacket and pants had blended in with the dark, allowing his figure to not be seen easily by people. He took one last thought before jumping off the ledge. Regretting all his actions and not apologizing and saying goodbye to the people close to him or who were close to him.

I'm sorry Dad.

I'm sorry Adrion.

I'm sorry Claire.