Chapter 1- Arella

Arella is the most meaningful person you sill ever meet. With eyes that you could swim in, lips in need of a kiss, and hair of a million angels. If Arella were the the moon you would want to sleep in the day. Arella comes from a small town in California called Ojai Arella didnt have the best childhood, she was abused by her parents and put into Foster care at age 8. Arella has suffered from PTSD since the age of 12. Arella did reach out to her parents after they got out of jail when she was 15. Although Arella wasn't to thrilled with their response she still wanted a relationship with them. So she moved to LA with her parents. About a month after moving in her parents where getting into physical fights and taking their anger out on her. Arella has never been to fond of school, but she was a straight-A student. Arella even went to college, but after a year realized it wasn't for her. She decided she wanted to start a band, and make music about her personal struggles and love life. So she hang poster all over town for auditions for her band. When she had gotten enough responses she called tham all to her house. There was particularly one boy she picked out of all the people there. He was sweet, respectful, and great on the bass. So she pulled him aside to tell him he made it, he was shocked and grateful for the opportunity. Arella learned his name was Oliver. Arella also got a guitarist named Ella, a drummer named Jack, and Arella was the lead singer.
Arella liked oliver and knew that Oliver liked her, but he didn't know that.