This is my baby Airee

A few words short but I guarantee a good next chapter :D

I still don't own anything.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"A baby? You have got to be kidding me, right?" Leiko asked

"Well it's a good practice on taking care of things. And you're all men, it's not only the girls who will take care of the children. Remember, you planted them and not the other way around." Mr Satomi answered

"So," She turned to Hiro, "who gets to be the mommy?"

"Why are you asking me that? Isn't it obvious that you're the mommy?" Hiro raised a brow

Leiko shrugged, "I dunno. I thought you wanted to be the mommy. Oh well."

Leiko started walking off to the labs before Hiro asked again.

"Wait!" she turned around, "One thing, your lab or my lab?"

Leiko rolled her eyes playfully, "My lab."

They proceeded to Leiko's lab, their other friends greeting them then starting their jobs.

"Alright, so Mr. Satomi wanted it looking like a real baby, about ten months...?" Hiro stated, "Seems easy enough."

"The building part is easy but the taking care part? I don't think you understand." Leiko shook her head

"It's a robotic baby. How hard can it be?"

"Uh-huh. Let me see that list." Leiko grabbed the piece of paper Mr. Satomi gave them as a guide, "The baby should look like a real baby, ten months old, blinking, and running on batteries. The baby should have the attributes of sleeping, babbling, murmuring, playing, laughing, eating, moving efficiently, and... crying." Leiko turned back to Hiro with a frustrated look, "He should've given this project to us nine months ago. We could've created the real thing!"

"Uh, what did you just say?" Tadashi, who just happened to pass by, asked

"It's nothing. Just telling Hiro that we need to start making that baby." Leiko deadpanned

"What?!"

"Oh, that came out wrong." Leiko murmured, "No, it's our project. We need to take care of a baby robot."

"So you're not," Tadashi squinted his eyes

"No! Certainly not!" Hiro blurted out

"Alright." Tadashi muttered, "You two aren't staying in one room together without anyone else in the next four weeks."

"What?" Hiro's mouth hung open

"Did I say four weeks? I meant four months."

"Why are you so-."

Leiko nudged Hiro's stomach.

"Yes. Sure." Leiko nodded

Tadashi walked off to his own lab, Baymax waddling behind him.

"What was that about?" Hiro rubbed his stomach

"I have a feeling you'll regret ever talking back to Tadashi at that time." She nodded, "Well? Let's start."

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"So guys, what are we doing Friday night?" Fred asked as he sat on his usual couch in the lab

Classes had ended a few hours ago but their group of friends were still busy with projects. Everyone else had already went home or were in their classes so the lab was all theirs.

"I don't know," Tadashi shrugged as he tested out Baymax's multiple scanning abilities

Honey Lemon looked up from her Chemistry book, "I don't actually have plans."

"Wasabi?" Fred asked

"I don't know. I was planning on doing nothing at all." Wasabi answered

"Well what about those two lovebirds over there?" Fred pointed at Hiro and Leiko who were still focused on their baby project

"I think they have something to do." Tadashi replied

"Yeah. They've been working on that project for a while." Honey Lemon turned to Tadashi, "What is their project?"

"Robotic baby." Tadashi responded then walked over to Leiko and put duct tape on her right forearm

"Uh, what are you doing?" Leiko asked

Tadashi pulled the duct tape off and said "Ow".

Baymax turned around and waddled over to Hiro, Leiko and Tadashi.

"I heard the sound of distress, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asked

"Zero." Tadashi answered

"I will scan you now." Baymax looked at Tadashi from head to toe, "Scan complete. You have sustained no injuries but Leiko Tomago has a slight epidermal abrasion on her right forearm."

"Um, Tadashi, I think Baymax's chip should be updated on pronouns." Wasabi stated

"What are you talking about?" Tadashi tilted his head to the right, "Baymax, what pronoun did you use on Leiko?"

"Would knowing what pronoun I used on Leiko improve her health state?" Baymax asked

"See? Baymax used 'she'." Wasabi pointed out

"Oh." Tadashi said then eyed Leiko who was looking back and forth at the door, contemplating if she should make a run for it or not

"Hey! We finished our baby!" Hiro interrupted and Leiko was fortunately off the hook

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Hiro walked in to the cafe after school and after their extended lab hours that day. he had a smile on his face and greeted his aunt with the cheerfulness of a five year old.

"Wow, look how happy your are." Cass smiled then saw the child

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Hiro, sweetie, I understand that you brought Leiko here but a baby? I think you're going too far. And whose baby is that?"

"Oh, her?" Hiro chuckled and looked at the little sleeping baby in his arms

The baby had thin black hair, just enough to reach her thin eye brows and some hair behind that falls off her shoulder. The baby had a pair of small, pink plump lips, a small nose and rosy cheeks. She was wearing a baby blue dress with long sleeves.

"Aunt Cass, this is my project for the finals. A robot baby."

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Oh, I may or may not update tomorrow but there are no classes so, yeah. Anyways, I wasn't planning to extend this chapter like, this long. I was supposed to launch a new discovery chapter next chapter but, eh, c'est lavie. Oh, and it's not Fred and Wasabi finding out if you're wondering. It's something else but Fred and Wasabi will know that Leiko's a girl in the next chapter. All I know is that I'm seeing a big chance of Baymax next chapter. Oh and HEAPS of Hirogo and Tadahoney.