The ring

Tiffany's POV

I was awoken by the noice of the front door slamming. God how I hate the mornings, the tension is so high and noone is talking to each other.

*knock*knock*knock*

"What?" I shouted at the door

Floyd opened the door and handed me a small cardboard box with a letter attached

"Came in the post" he said and I smiled in return as he walked out of my room shutting the door behind him.

I was curious of what was in the box, so I opened it up and I found 2 blue baby onesies, a baby hat and scalf and gloves. but what caught my eye was a medium sized wooden box that had a lock on it. I tried to open it but the lock wouldn't open, I looked in the box, but found no key. That's wierd.

I put it to the side and opened the letter that had come with the box,

Dear Tiffany,

I would like to request for you to come and see me in the clinic being as you were really close to justin. I've heard all about you from leo and I bought you some baby clothes for when baby jayden is born.

I also gave you a wooden box that was in justins things, leo told me to give it to you as that was what justin was going to give to you for your 16th birthday. I'm sorry that it is late timing, but with justin's death and my medical state I haven't had the chance to give it to you and I hope you forgive me for that. Leo said that justin had given you a way to open the box, but you needed to figure it out for yourself as i don't know how to open the box.

I do hope that i can meet you soon, but it would be nice if you came alone and not with anyone else so we could talk about everything.

From Olga Xxx

FLASHBACK

I had just come back from justins funeral and leo had just left when I remembered that i was going to open the locket that justin had given me. I unclasped it from around my neck and opened the golden heart and found a small key and "I will love you for eternity" engraved on the inside. Confused on what the key was for, I put it back in the locket for safe keepings.

FLASHBACK OVER

I quickly unclasped the locket from around my neck and opened it to find the words that make my heart melt and a teardrop slide down from my face and land on the locket. I took the key and put it into the box and turned hearing a 'click' I knew that i had unlocked the box.

I slowly opened the box to find a smaller box with a ring in it and it broke down crying, inside was a note saying "I'd love to be you husband one day, but please promice me that you will be with me forever eternaly, so I'm giving you this as a promice ring to show that my love will never fade away"

Vaughan's POV

It was just me left in the house with tiffany upstairs locked in her bedroom, everyone else had gone out when sudenly I heard crying, and it wasn't quite either. I haven't spoken a word to tiffany since justins death becuase I know she blames me for it. In fact, i've barley spoken to anyone for months. Being as im the only one in the house, im going to have to go and check on tiffany and calm her down.

*knock*knock*knock*

"Come in" I heard tiffanys voice crack when she spoke.

I opened the door and she was sat on her bed with a load of boxes on her bed.hand. She looked up at me and wrapped her small frame around me and burried her head into my chest as she is so small comared to me. I gladly wrapped my arms around her holding her while she sobbed into my chest. I gently pulled her way and asked her what was wrong, but instead of an answer she placed a wooden box in my hand.

I sat at the end of her bed and opened it and looked at the box and back to tiffany to ask for permission and she cautiously nodded her head. I gently lifted the lid and looked inside and saw another small box with a note attached reading "I'd love to be you husband one day, but please promice me that you will be with me forever eternaly, so I'm giving you this as a promice ring to show that my love will never fade away" I looked in the smaller box and found a ring that was siver and had a pale blue diamond on the top. I let a tear fall from my eye but quickly wiped it away hoping that tiffany hadn't seen it. There was also a small A5 leather wrapped photo album and inside were pictures of them in the shops smiling, on the beach, at a carnival, in justins bedroom, at school and at the park, but on the last page of pictures, there was a small envelope that had a letter written inside

Dear Tiff,

I'm in love with you in every single way possible and I hope you feel the same way. All of our memories are in this book and theres space for alot more to happen. I want my future to be with you and you only, theres no other girl in this world that is like you and even if you don't think it, your beautiful and special to me and in my heart your perfect.

I don't care that we are nearly stepbrother and sister becuase Im in love with you Tiffany westbrooke and nothing is going to chnage that.

Happy 16th Birthday Tiff,

Love,

Justin Xxxx

I walked over to tiffany and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, "I'm so so sorry" I whispered into her ear.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked

"Becuase Me and your mother thought you guys wern't serious and this proves we were wrong" i replied.

She started to cry again as she sat back onto the bed and placed the ring onto her finger and zoned out whilist starting at the ring. I left her and closed the door behind me.