Senpai nsfw alphabet

This is a hella lazy chapter so uh yeah.

A=Aftercare

He's a true gentleman so of course! He cleans up, gives you a warm bath, massages you and cuddles you to sleep.

-

B=Bodypart(his fave bodypart of yours)

Your tits, he loves every single part. He loves to mark them, cum on them, play with them, everything in the book!
-

C=Cum

He loves facials. It's either inside you, on your tits, or directly your face. He loves watching you try to lick it all up with your tongue.
-
D=Dirty secret

He would definitely wants to fuck you infront of your ex. Proof to them how he makes you moan louder, makes you cum faster, basically just prove he's just better than them in every way.
-

E=Experience

Definitely. He's been with many women and men, he knows every position and move in the book. He'll only do the ones you are comfortable with though.
-

F=Favorite position

Full Nelson.

-
G=Goofy(humor during sex?)

Absolutely not. He is dead serious and romantic as possible during sex. He wants you to know he loves and cares about you.
-
H=Hair(how groomed are they?)

100% clean down their, he shaves everytime.
-
I=Intimacy

It's senpai. What do you think?
-

J=Jack off

He doesn't do it alot, but sometimes he starts thinking of you while you aren't with him and he decides a quick one won't hurt.
-

K=Kink

Public sex and degradation. The thought of fucking you with a chance of getting caught and degrading you makes him extremely hard.
-
L=Location

His favorite place is either clean public bathrooms or in his bed
-

M= motivation(what turns them on)

Seeing you bend over to pick up things or seeing you in tight skimpy outfits. MF goes monkey mode.
-

N= NO (something they absolutely wouldn't do)

Touching you without consent. He only wants his sex passionate and consensual, he'd never force you to do anything.
-

O= Oral

He's quite well trained with his tongue, he's given both men and women oral so he's experienced with both. He absolutely loves getting oral from you but he prefers pleasing you.
-

P= Pace

Whatever speed you want him to go he'll do it, if you want slow soft sex he'll do it, rough and hard sex he'll do it.
-
Q=Quickie

Not really his cup of tea but he enjoys them from time to time.
-
R=Risk
YES! He loves fucking in public areas, the risk of getting caught turns him on but he'll only do it if you are comfortable with it.
-
S= Stamina

2-3 rounds, he'll check up on you after and in between the rounds to see if you're okay though.
-
T=Toy(sex toys)

He himself doesn't own any but he has found some of yours, but he didn't wanna make things awkward and he put it back in his place since that's not his business.
-
U=Unfair(do they like to tease?)

Sometimes, he'll ask you to beg for it during rougher sex right as you are about to cum.
-
V=Volume

He's not to loud, he'll whimper and pant. When he's cunning is usually when he gets louder.
-
W=Wild card(wild headcanon)

He's fine with fucking any gender, whatever you are cool with he's cool with.
-
X= X-Ray(Size)

Decent length, 6 inches.
-
Z=Zzz(how fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

After he gives you the sweetest aftercare, he'll cuddle up with you and whisper cute affirmations to you until you both fall asleep in each others arms.

——————————

Word count: 607

I hope you guys enjoy this uhhh I don't have alot of motivation and I'm busy with school.

Also would y'all like a oneshot of a tankman character? (I know he isn't a fnf character but this book is really for all newgrounds characters.)

Love you!!!