Meeting Your Parent's? Oh, No!

A/N: This will be similar to my book 'What To Fallow Anymore' again. I wanted to tie them together. So sorry to you all, but enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's

"Okay tell me how you did that without me knowing." I asked one day. We didn't feel like talking about it so we had put it off but two week's was to put it off, it was time.

      "Well, I didn't won't you to know, so I alway's thought of something else when you were around. I wanted it to be a surprise. Aren't you happy? I can protected myself, now! Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad and I am happy." I really was, I mean Aaron wasn't a baby; therefor, I shouldn't baby him. Aaron came over and kissed me. I deepened the kiss, making both of us growl. I lead us to the bed and thing's were just getting hot when my phone rang. I growled and answered.

"Hello," my voice was thick with lust, oh crap.

         "Jake? What are you doing? Why do you sound like that," My mom asked. Oh double crap.

"Um-mm, I'm with my mate," I answered.

         "Oh, if you are going to have sex, please use protection. I don't want to be a grandma, yet," She laughed. Oh mom you won't be having any kid's from me, cause I'm gay. Oh, how I wish I  could tell her those word's. "Anyway, the reason I called was I wanted you and your mate to come over for dinner tonight."

           "Tell her yes. It's time to let them know, honey bunny," Aaron said.

"Okay, we will be there, bye. Love ya."

        "Be safe! Bye. Love you too!"

   "Honey, love every thing is going to be okay. Do you want to have fun before, we have to get ready," Aaron asked. I answered him with a deep kiss making him moan. Oh and boy did we have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron

Jake was still nervous by the time we were ready. I wished I could help him but my parent didn't react well when they found out, so I couldn't help him. I had a feeling like this was my fault. I mean I was the one that said yes to dinner, so it was my fault, right?

     "Aaron stop it's not your fault."

"Okay," I said as we pulled into the driveway."Here we go." He hit the door bell. Please let Jez answer, please. Jez answered the door with a smile that fell when she saw me and Jake. I tried to smile back but Jake looked down at his feet.

"I love that necklace, Jez. Where did you get it," I asked.

          "Ummm, Sev got it for me, so I'm not sure and thank you."

"Oh, that boy is going to make my sugar cookie spoiled," I wined.

      "That's what I told him!" She did right, cookie's aren't good if they are spoiled.

"Well, good for you, sugar cookie."

          "Come on mom and dad are wanting." I saw Jake's face fall even more and so did Jez,"Don't worry Jake everything will be fine."

We walked  to the kitchen and where we found Jake's parent's had there back's to us and Jez gasped when Sev came behind her. Which cause Jake's parent's to turned around and smiled at us. His mom turned and looked at Jake with a confused look.