Thank you!

Hello again, and thank you for reading After ARKs! It is a small project I have been dedicated to for almost half a year now by the time of me writing this, and it is all part of a much greater story!

After ARKs is an intermedium in the Genesis storyline of my ARK fan story, The Chosen Survivor, following Locke Terranova as he fulfills his purpose, battling corrupted forces to ensure mankind's survival.

Special thanks to a few of my friends who have contributed to this story and also helped me out;

Thank you to @/WishIWasFiction for helping me proofread the first few chapters, as well as suggesting improvements to the writing.

Thank you to @/CaptainDalton for helping me do some corrections in the first batch of chapters

And finally, thank you to @/JakeDomzalski for creating a foundation I could work off of in the early days of After ARK's production,  and also for letting me have his character, Chase Morrington, be part of the TCS universe!

And of course, Thank you again, reader, for taking the time to read my very first short novel!

Discover the survivors of the earth's fates, as they reunite with Locke Terranova and his trusty AI companions, to battle Rockwell onboard the Genesis colony ship, in Fate Of The Cosmos! 
Our future awaits, survivor...

Thank you to @/CaptainDalton for helping me do some corrections in the first batch of chaptersAnd finally, thank you to @/JakeDomzalski for creating a foundation I could work off of in the early days of After ARK's production,  and also for lettin...