27

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It's been 3 months since I went to Maryland to see Bryces mom, she was really kind and we got along pretty well. But I had to leave since Bryce had 'work' to do...which was pretty sad since I really liked Bryces mom.

I was currently sitting on my bed in nessas apartment (where we both live) bored scrolling through my phone, i recently started getting hate for a rumor about me hooking up with jaden. Me and Bryce haven't gone on social media yet and I really needed to talk to him about it, we've been dating for about 5 months now. It's getting annoying not being able to go out with him because of paparazzi.

I stood up and walked downstairs the hate was getting to me but I was still not letting it. I know the truth and that's what made me happy. But what made me sad was the death threats and the body shame,

I haven't posted in a week nor talked to anyone but Nessa in a week, bryce hasn't bothered to even text me yet. I walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple I looked down at my stomach. I sighed taking a bite out of the apple as I sat on the counter looking around, Nessa had left to go meet josh but I didn't wanna go even though she told me to come with her so I could see Bryce. I heard my phone ringing from upstairs so I quickly ran up and picked it up not looking at the caller id since they could cut the line while I was reading it. AND I didn't have credit to call them back.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear. "Hi baby, open the door" sad Bryce in his simp voice making me smile and run down the stairs not even cutting the call. I swung the door open to see Bryce holding a rose that was purple my favorite color.....

Leave the red one for other special days 😏

It was light pastel-ish purple, "HIIII" I said wrapping my arms around him right after snatching the rose. Bryce laughed wrapping his arms around me as well. Kissing the top of my head, "hi bubs" he said pulling away from the hug. He pulled me into a kiss pushing me backwards into the house. Taking he's shoes of after pulling away. "I missed you" he said closing the door behind him. "I missed you more" I pouted. "Sorry I couldn't call you I was busy" I nodded as he pecked my lips.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" He asked sitting down on the couch. Pulling me onto his lap, "I don't know I was planning on...staying home" I said not telling him why he frowned looking at me "why?" He asked. "Nothin I don't have anything to do today that's all" I said knowing if I looked at him in the eyes I won't be able to speak if I was laying so I looked at the wall behind him.

"Look at me bubba" he said grabbing my cheek to make me look at him. "Hmmm?" I asked looking at him knowing I had no way out if I had to look at him and try to lie. "Why didn't you come to sway with Nessa?"

"There's nothing to do" I said looking to the side before I could end my sentence. "Aurora look at me and tell me. Stop lying to me!" He said raising his voice a bit. He knew it would scare me if he ever raised him voice. "Are you bringing someone over?" He asked out of no where as I looked at him.

"No, no ofc not" I said looking at him. "Aurora I'm assuming things I shouldn't be, I can't help it if you won't tell me.....don't hide things from me please..." he begged holding my waist tighter while I sat on his lap straddling him, "it's the hate...." I whispered not knowing if he heard it or not. "What hate?" He mumbled looking at me dead into my soul.

"It's nothing important it's just rumors" I knew I shouldn't be lying knowing it would break out trust, I couldn't bring my self to tell him that I haven't posted or gone out because of such simple things. He gets those everyday but yet he's happy and smiles but I couldn't.

"What rumors, I won't know if you don't fucking tell me" he said frustrated raising his voice while gripping my waist but not to the point it'd hurt

"There's a rumor saying I hooked up with Jaden and ppl believe it..." I actually did not know how to deal with hate on social media.. I also needed to tell him how I wanted to go official on the internet with him but this was not the right conversation for that,

"Sooo? You know there truth just tweet it saying you never hooked up with him it's very simple Aurora" I nodded going to get off his lap. He gripped it tighter making me look at him, "it's not like I don't know your hiding more from me" he said clenching his jaw, I looked at him with wide eyes realizing how deep his voice was when he was pissed. "If your gonna sit here and lie to me I wouldn't mind leaving" I was still sitting on his lap

His hands gripping my waist tighter than before. "Bryce it's just the hate!" I said putting my hand on top of his giving him a hint it's hurting me he loosened hit grip but not as much. "Aurora, the hate from the rumor is simple to get rid off" he said through gritted teeth. "It's not easy for to sit here knowing you won't tell me the truth" he added. "I've been getting death threats and stuff...." I whispered to the point he could barely hear it but he still did. His eyes softened as soon as he heard what I said.

"Bubba don't ever think that! Your perfect it's just people are jealous of what your getting. No one can ever be as beautiful as you are your body personality. Everything about you is perfect" his grip on my waist was completely loose. Just hit soft skin lightly touching mine

Bryce looked at me in the eyes. He pulled me into a kiss that was full of passionate as if he was trying to show me how much he loved me

Not that I don't know how much this story sucks, especially this chapter I'm making a new story mean while soooo be ready I guess

Also not edited cuz I'm lazy plus I would hate to read this again.

Idk why I'm just not appreciating anything I've done today lol sorry

Byeeeee luv y'all my next story will be bettttterrrrr cuz it's mafia 😏

Luv you Bish byeeeee 😽