amberlynn p.o.v

Hi I am Amberlynn Smith I just turned 18 and I just found out that my father is still alive and lives in California and he is the president of the demons mc. Right now I am sitting  in a chair in my mom's hospital room because she is dying from leukemia she dont have that long and I dont know what to do because she is my rock . I am just sitting here thinking when her monitor's start going off and that's when she passes away.

It's been a couple of weeks after the funeral and burial of my mom and I am working at this cafe in Arizona where I live when this lawyer comes in and asks to talk to me in private so my boss said we can use her office in the back after closing  the office door and taken a sit the lawyer starts talking about how is sorry for my loss and he knew my mother and had her will done and that is why he is here so he starts by saying that my mom lefted me a house in California and 400,000,000 in a account and when I get ready to go to California to let him know so that he can have everything ready and finalize into my name by that time I said ok and we left out the office and i got back to work . When my shift was over i went home my boyfriend Jay was already home so I said hi and try to give him a kiss which he got mad for some reason and that is the day the abuse started.

Now its 2 years later and it's worse but 4 months before  the 2 year mark Jay started  to rape me and now today after 4 months of raping me I am starting to be sick so I took a test at my job and waited for 3 minutes and looked at the results and its positive I think to myself I have to escape since Jay is on a business trip for a couple of weeks this my time . My boss knows everything that goes on at home so I told her this the only time I can escape I went home and got everything I needed and went back to the cafe when I got back at the cafe I call the lawyer and told him I was ready he told me he already has the account ready so that I can use he said that he's already having it finalized because he had a feeling that she will be calling I said thank you he asked me where he can meet me I told him the cafe he said ok and that he will be there in 10 minutes and the next 10 minutes he walked in and handed me everything and left my boss closed the cafe down and took me to the bus station . When we got there I bought my ticket to saint Barbara California where my new house is and where my father is . I will be 20 in 2 days which I will be on the bus .