Ch 7 - The First Big Battle

Yeah so, the second option of the vote won

Sorry if Sanae's personality isn't accurate.

And you all can trash-talk me for taking so long.

Oh, and this is a long chapter, longer than the others, this is a 6500+ words, so im sorry if it gets boring to read.

And i'm sorry if the writing is shit.

And tell me if i fucked something up, i'm too tired to re-read this a 3rd time.

----------------------------------------------------------
Front Gate//Axel
----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was standing in the front gate area, due to someone who came back...

Dullahan: Why haven't you come to the castle?! You wretches!

...The damn dullahan.

Kazuma: What? Why? No one is firing explosion magic at you anymore...

Dullahan: Not firing at me, you say? That's a barefaced lie! *Points at Megumin* That crazy crimson demon girl is still coming to my castle every single day!

Kazuma: Huh?!

Megumin: Huh.

Kazuma looked his right with Megumin mimicking his head movement, a second passed, and Kazuma started pulling Megumin cheeks.

Megumin: Ow!
Kazuma: You?!
Megumin: That's not it! Please hear me out!

Kazuma let go of Megumin cheeks, and she took some steps away from Kazuma

Megumin: Until now, i've been able to settle for unleashing my magic on empty plains, but since i learned the allure of using magic attacks on a castle, well... Now i need something big and hard, or i just can't endure it.

Kazuma: Don't say that while fidgeting! Besides, you can't move after unleashing your magic! And i know Y/n isn't stupid enough to continue going with you after his last visit And where the hell is he?!, which means you must've had an accomplice...

Aqua: ...*whistles while turning away*

Kazuma: You?! *Pulls her cheeks*
Aqua: Ow! Ow! Ow! I can't get any worthwhile quests because of him, so i wanted revenge!

A purple wave of energy made Kazuma stop, both him and Aqua looked at the dullahan, who was emanating a purple aura.

Verdia: Hear me, fools. My name is Verdia. This isn't the only thing i'm offended by. Did you not have the backbone to seek retribution for your ally's death?! I may be evil now, but in life, i strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion, allowing the death of that crusader, a model knight who protected her ally and received my curse, to go to waste is simply-

...

Verdia: What?

The group of people started to move aside, and Darkness started walking to the front with a faint blush on her face.

Darkness: G-Gosh, um... A model knight?

Verdia: H-Huh? What?!

----------------------------------------------------------