-chapter fifteen-

Note: I am so sorry! I went on a hiatus for person reasons, but I should have left a note!

(y/n) pov:

I knew what I was doing. My heart raced every single time I saw his fist clench or that classic scowl on his face. At this rate, I was sure to make him give in first. I had no doubts at this point, considering the way he reacted to every little thing I did. Our break was almost over, which meant that soon I'd have to leave the safety of being around the other teachers. Oh crap. 

I didn't have another class for a decent chunk of time, so I decided I would sit at my desk and go over the lesson plans for my next class. As I stood up, I thought about what leaving this room meant. An empty classroom. An unlocked door. Despite the internal panic, I kept my head high and acted like I was still in control of the situation. He sat in his chair, staring daggers into the back of my head. Glancing back, I gave him a prideful smirk before leaving the teachers lounge. I walked down the hallways until I reached my classroom. I let out a small breath that I'm not even sure I knew that I was holding in. Closing the door gently behind me, I walked over to my desk. The quiet of the empty room was peaceful. The perfect environment to start working on- huh? My head snapped over to the door when I heard two strong knocks. Whoever was at the door did not hesitate to swing it open and step in. 

Aizawa quickly walked over to me, as I began stepping back. He finally stopped inches away from me as I felt the back of my thighs press against my desk. The desire to win our little war was the only thing that gave me enough courage to look him in the eyes. His stared coldly down at mine, unwavering. I waited for him to do something, but he tortured me with an entire minute of silence. No moving, no touching me, nothing. I thought I was going to lose it. But, finally, he kissed me. It was sudden that it had surprised me a bit. But before I could even process what was happening, I was instinctively kissing him back. His scarf then wrapped around my back, pulling me towards him. It made me arch my back, pressing my body into his. He was so warm. I brought a hand up, tangling my fingers into the roots of his long black hair.