Prologue

* I walked to the table, in the middle of the lunchroom joining my girls. I could hear other people talking, laughing and whistling in the background. And then I hear him, his husky, deep voice bringing me into a trance. I turned around and watched him teasingly whack his buddy, his eyes sparkling with mischief. He looked up, right at me, and I froze, my mouth gaping open. He slowly stood up and took long, swift strides toward me. And there he stood, standing in front of me, in all his sexy glory. His eyes fluttered closed, and he began to lean forward in agonizing slowness. *

 I jerked forward from my sleep, panting heavily as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. Damn, why'd I have to wake up now! I was just about to kiss, the sexiest guy ever.

 I got up and went to the bathroom, splashing cold water onto my face, washing away the sleep. I looked in the mirror, at myself. My black hair landing on my shoulders, framed my oval shaped face. And then there were my glasses. I put them on as I watched my nerdy, frizzy haired self.

 I sighed deeply, I knew that dream was too good to come true. I crawled back into bed, and put my hand between my thighs, desperately trying to warm up. I closed my eyes and soon fell into a dreamless wonder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys! This is my first ever attempt to write a story, so I am glad for the support! Please tell me if it sucks or not! The beginning might be a bit boring but I promise it'll get more interesting. Comment! Thanks. Unpatient  :)