3

The little cabin was located in Windrise, further away from Mondstadt to avoid too much people.

(Y/N) was taking a small afternoon nap while Collei gathered herbs in the nearby forest, while Collei was out someone went inside the cabin, (Y/N) heard the creaking of the door and woke up

"Hello...?" she asked while rubbing her eyes

"So you're (Y/N)?" it was a masked man wearing all black and some red "Didn't expect that she'd be a kid"

The man knocked her out and carried her unconscious body to a portal heading to Zapolyarny palace.

"(Y/N)! Are you still asleep?" Collei called out

she opened the door of the girl's room "(Y/N)?" she peaked her head in to see she was gone.

Collei frantically searched all around Windrise and once she realized that you were gone she ran straight to the city.

"Jean!" she called as she slammed open the door "(Y/N)'s gone!" she yelled as she panted from all the running, Jean got up and called a team of Knights to search the cabin.

"Where were you when she disappeared?"

"I was in the forest collecting some herbs to use for dinner, (Y/N) was asleep when I went out"

"This is bad...if she's kidnapped by the Fatui of all people..."

.in Zapolyarny palace.

"Are you sure you got the right one? This is just a girl! She looks barely above 10"

She rubbed her eyes as she woke up on a cold bed her neck hurting from where she was knocked out, she peaked out the door and saw a short purple-haired man with a strange hat. He spots (Y/N) through the door and quickly opened it making her scared, he looked at the small girl with an annoyed face

"Tch, just bring her to the Tsaritsa already" he turned away and walked down the hallway, a short haired woman this time wearing a bird-like mask extended her hand gesturing to follow her.

"Where am I?" she asked but the woman stayed silent, (Y/N) looked down at the floor while walking.

"So you're (Y/N), welcome back" a person said her voice echoing throughout the big room "Have I been here before?" the girl said quietly, the woman that brought her to the room whispered something to them

"Her Majesty, it seems that she lost her memory when she was found in Natianmen" she handed them some documents stolen from the Qixing and Bubu Pharmacy about the girl.

(Y/N) was just standing in the middle of the big throne room silently shivering in fear, the woman stepped down from her throne and knelt to the size of the girl

"I'm the Tsaritsa..." she put a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder gently "...you see, your parents betrayed the Fatui, my men left you in Natianmen by accident but now you're back" she gave a gentle smile to the girl

"But where are my parents now?"

the Tsaritsa's smile faded, she stood up and turned her back on (Y/N) "They're gone".

It felt like (Y/N)'s entire world just shattered, she didn't even have any memories of her parents, why was she crying?

"Take her to her room" the Tsaritsa ordered

the woman that brought (Y/N) to the throne room quietly led her to the girl's room.

For the next 5 years she was trained by the Fatui, she hated it but her only motivation was to not end up like her parents. She didn't want to die, more like it felt too early to.

"(Y/N), you're summoned by Her Majesty" (Y/N) quickly ran to the throne room to receive her order

"It feels like it's time to finally give you your first mission, you're going to be sent to Liyue Harbor with Tartaglia, he'll tell you your objective once you get there. The mission starts next week".

(Y/N) sat down on her bed

'I haven't been to Liyue Harbor in years..., I wonder if the Qixing still remember me as the "girl from Natianmen" ' she laughed, it's been 4 years since that incident how would anyone remember?

____________________________________

Hi I'm finally back, I just got burnt out from writing for a few days but now I'm back! I feel like a failed my math exam but at this point it's dumb we still have classes in the middle of a global pandemic. So I decided to still try in school but treat it as a joke at the same time.