43

|Y/n POV|

Thursday 8:35 AM

I clocked into work not too long ago I'm working alone at the shop because my manager went out to collect some things so right now I'm busy making coffee for a couple who came in right after I opened. It was almost like they were timing me. I was making the coffee rather slowly because I was not busy to go back to the table as when I went up to them to take their order the woman gave a bit of an attitude and I did not want to have to deal with that this early in the morning.

After I finished making the coffee I walked over to the table and place the coffees carefully in front of them. Looking at the drink the woman twisted her face looking upset.

"This isn't what I ordered, I order it hot not iced" the woman said. I pulled out my note pad which I used to write down their order showing her as evidence.

"Look right here your order was a iced latte" I said trying to defend myself.

"Well maybe you didn't write down the correct thing" she responded rolling her eyes.

"Babe why don't you just drink it, it's basically the same thing" her boyfriend told her trying not to let the situation escalate.

"I won't just drink it because this isn't what I ordered". She said scoffing.

"What is your name? Y/n" she said looking at my name tag.

"Go and make a new one" she demanded pushing the cup away from her spilling it.

"I will not". I said disgusted by her behavior.

"What did you just say to me?" She asked looking stunned.

"I will not be making you another drink because of your lying and your disrespectful attitude" I spat back at her.

Before I could turn around and go back to the counter she raised her hand to slap me. Scared I froze in my spot and squeezed my eyes shut preparing myself for it but there was nothing.

I opened my eyes only to see that a man who had a mask covering his face gripped onto her hand to stop her from slapping me.

(Thanks for reading please do not forget to vote!)