Into Space

"Oh Great, we have go to the Skeld," said one of the crewmates. Pink sat down, looking at herself. "It's okay, Iris, you're just nervous to meet the other crewmates," She thought, nervously. The metal doors open as Iris enters the ship. "So, this is the place where I'm going to an even bigger ship!" she exclaimed. "Hello, there," a voice spoke from behind her. Iris raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?" She asked the stranger. "I am Michael. I'm one of the crewmates that are going to the Skeld," he said, walking towards her. "I'm new here," she replied. Michael could understand where Iris was coming from. "I can introduce you to the crew on ship. We have plenty of friendly crewmates," he grinned. "Now come on, the crew is waiting to see you." Iris followed him through the metal doors. As we entered inside of the ship, there was a lot of crewmates in the room. "This is where we wait for the Captain and Co-Captain. They get here at 9:00 A.M. They take us to a even bigger ship than this one. Just wait and see," he said. "What is it like up there?" Iris asked him. "You need to wait and see for yourself," he replied, looking at her. "Wait, who is the Captain and Co-Captain?" Michael faced her again. "Their names are Felix and Hazel." Iris sighed and sat down on one of the chairs that was available to her. All of the sudden, the two metal doors opened and in the doorway, there was the Captain and his assistant. "Everyone take a seat. We are going to the in 5 minutes," he demanded.  All of crewmates buckled up to blue chair and sat waiting for the ship to take off.  "10 seconds until lift off ",  he announced on the speaker. "Hey Michael, what colors are they?" she asked him. "Felix has a black spacesuit and he is the captain of the ship. Hazel is the one in the white spacesuit. She is the co-captain's assistant," he explained.  "3 2 1, lift off," the voice command chirped. A loud rumbling came underneath the ship.  
——————————————————
A few minutes later...a voice was calling to Iris. "Iris? Iris! Wake up,"  the voice called to her.  "Huh? What...er...Where are we, Michael?" She stumbled upon her own words. "We are at the Skeld," he said. "Come on, the captain is waiting for us." As they ran through the metal doors, the captain looked at them. "Where were you two?" He challenged them. "Iris fell asleep and I had to wake her up," he replied. "Sorry sir," she dipped her head in embarrassment.  Captain Felix narrowed his eyes at her in disappointment. "Don't let it happen again, Iris or I'll kick you out of the crew." Iris nodded and stood in a spot where the captain could see her. "As you all know, the Skeld has been having its own problems lately," he explained. "So I decided to give you an amount of certain tasks for you to do in order to fix the ship." Captain Felix grabbed the papers from the blue table where the emergency button was. He gave each of his crew a list of tasks to do. "There we go. Now everyone, complete all of the tasks unless we have a break then rest for five minutes. Now get going! This ship isn't going fix itself!" he ordered the crew. All of the crewmates walked in different directions of where their tasks were. Iris looked at Michael.  "Hey Michael? Can I stick with you?" Iris asked him. Michael grinned and replied, "Of course you can, Iris. I can show you how to get the tasks done in the Skeld." Iris followed Michael to her first task. "These are the wires. They help us see in the dark so the lights don't go out in electrical," he explained to her. "Okay, these tasks seem simple except for wires," she snorted.  "Come on, let me take you to electrical," he smiled. They quickly walked into electrical. "It is simple ," he began. "You see these colored wires?" he wondered.  Iris nodded. "You just connect them with the same colored wires." Michael pointed into the blue wire on the other side. Iris connected it as the wire stuck onto the other blue wire. "Finished," Iris chirped. "Still you have two wires to fix. You have only 1 out of 3," he sighed. "BEEP!" Michael's eyes widen. "The Captain pressed the emergency button! We have to go to the cafeteria, ASAP!" 
——————————————————
"Everyone in a line, now," he demanded. Felix pointed at us and whispered to himself. "Nine, wait, we are missing blue!" Everyone murmured and muttered to each other. All of the sudden, loud heavy footsteps were coming towards them. "What is that noise?" one of the crewmates asked. "Everybody, get behind me, now," he snapped. The heavy footsteps stopped as it appeared into the light. "Hey, sorry, I didn't hear the alarm. I was still listening to music on my headphones while doing my tasks," she said. "Layla? How many times do I have tell you to keep your Bluetooth headphones off?" He snarled. "Sorry, Captain," she dipped her down. Captain Felix put his hand on her shoulder. "Just don't do it please. Just be mindful," he said, calmly. "Yes sir," she smiled at him with happiness. Michael sighed in relief. "We thought something bad happened to you when you didn't show up," Iris said. "At least, nothing back happened to me, right?" she replied. Michael nodded. Iris followed him back to her next task. "Wait, who is tall guy in the brown spacesuit?" Iris asked him. "Oh, you're talking about the guy with the scar on his left eye. That's Durian. He is one of the most strongest crewmates in the Skeld!" he said. Durian turned his head over to Michael and Iris. "O...Oh, hi Durian," he greeted him nervously. He looks down at them. "Wow, he sure is very tall and strong," she whispered to Michael. He glared down at us. "Hello Michael," Durian replied with his deep manly voice. "Did you..um...er...get all your tasks done?" he asked him with anxiety. He nodded. "Yes, I've have and I'm waiting for everyone else to finish." Durian passed by them. "He is the most respected crewmate and he is also scary too," Michael sighed. "I can see why you shook when he is near you," Iris teased him. "That's not funny!" he huffed. Iris cried out in laughter as the hollow metal walls echoed the sound like the Grand Canyon. "Hey Cyan!" Michael greeted him with a smile. "That's Wutip to you, buddy," he snorted. Iris looked at Wutip. "Hey Michael, who is that?" she paused, feeling embarrassed. "That's Wutip. He is one of the coolest crewmates and he is pretty handsome for a guy like him," he explained. "Yeah, he...he is," she gazed at him with sparkles in her eyes. "Iris, you okay," he wondered, waving his hand over her facing a couple of times. "Wha...?" she shook her head. "Are you okay, Iris?"
Suddenly Iris shaked her head from daydreaming about her and Wutip. "Yeah, Michael, I'm good," she replied looking at him, smiling. After finishing up the wires task, Michael decided to finish his tasks. As Iris was walking around the skeld, looking for her next task, she caught a glimpse of Durian talking to Red. She shrugged the thought of Durian and Red. Coming closer towards her next task, the electricity was off. "Um, Hello?" Iris called out to the darkness of the hallway. Red appeared on the vent downloading files to send to Polus. "Oh hey, Red," she introduced herself. "Hey Iris, it's me El Reno." Once the electricity was on again, a scream caught everyone off guard. "A body has been reported!" announced one of the crewmates. "It was lime!" Iris was confused. El Reno sighed. "It was Nina," he whispered to her.
–——————————————————
"It was too dark to see who the impostor was because electricity was sabotaged." Layla explained. "And how do you know this?" Felix asked her. "I've been studying alien life for 2 years now, but the impostor can shape-shifting after killing a crewmate to blend in without being suspicious to the crew." Everyone looked at each. "I'm not really sure if I can trust my friends anymore," Maria commented.
"We should skip for now, we don't have enough evidence yet," Felix said. Iris felt a creep down her spine. Wait what?! I don't want to die here on the skeld because of an alien! I have to be careful!