Trust Issues

As everyone walked away from the table, Durian looked at Michael and Iris. "Are you okay?" Michael asked her. "No, I'm really having trust issues with everyone right now." He sighed. "I'll just leave you alone then," Michael said, walking away from her. A surge of guilt stabbed her back. Gosh darn it, Iris! This is what happens when you use your mouth! A dark silhouette appeared behind her. Iris turned around, finding Durian behind her. Before Iris could run, he grabbed her arm with his strength. "You aren't going anywhere, Iris," He said with a cold expression on his face. "And it would be better if you didn't scream either or your death will be a lot quicker." Iris felt like she was helpless in this situation as she had to obey Durian's directions. He dragged her into electrical before sabotaging the doors shut. "Now that we are alone, I need you to something for me," he said. "I will never do anything for you, Durian!" Iris hissed at him. Durian shape-shifting his arm into a sharp dagger. Iris gulped at he placed it near her neck. "Don't make me kill you now!" He growled coldly. "Okay, Okay, I will do something for you, just tell me," she replied as tears rolled down her face. "I need you do distract the crewmates for as long as you can, understand?" Iris nodded as she felt the dagger close to her neck. He shape-shifted his arm back to normal. "I will sabotage electrical and hold the crewmates as long you can, and if it goes successful, then I'll give you an award," he said, before entering the vent. Before Iris knew it, the electricity was sabotaged. She played with switches of the electrical box. Durian entered to the camera room, stabbing a crewmate and successfully escaping the room before being spotted. Durian got another kill from the reactor room. Iris organized that switches and the electricity was still out. Durian appeared from the vent and smiled. "Good job, Iris," he said in satisfaction. "Now follow me." Iris nodded as she followed him.

——————————————————

Small Warning
little smuts in this chapter procedure with caution(mature audience only)

Iris was confused as they both entered the communication rooms. "Question, why are we in the coms room?" Iris asked Durian. He didn't answer but instead he pinned Iris against the wall. "Wait, W-What are you doing?" She felt small when Durian towered over her. "Shape-shifters can reproduce anyway they want to but I don't want to produce any life on this ship," He explained. Iris spotted his bulge showing there the spacesuit. "Hey Durian, nice bulge," Iris complimented him, smiling. Durian's member hardened as he grinded his bulge against her sensitive part. Iris felt weird as she tried to squirm away from his bulge. Durian's member was out and it was huge. He ripped Iris's pants off. "Oh come on, Durian!" she hissed annoyingly. He teased her against her wet entrance. "Let me claim you," he purred lustfully. Without warning, Durian thrusted into her. Iris yowled in pain only to have her mouth covered by Durian. "Keep quiet, little pet," he whispered. "Geez, you are so tight, Iris." Her eye's narrowed as she thought of biting his hand and running into the cafeteria, voting out Durian in the end. "Don't even try to bite my hand, or I'll punish you!" he warned her. Iris had no choice but to be obedient to Durian since he was stronger. He growled in lust as he was sliding in and out with ease. Iris couldn't be that quiet as the pain turned into pleasure. Durian smirked as her moans were muffled in pleasure. "Someone is sucker for loving," he chuckled. "Your g-spot is very pleasurable and sensitive too." Iris ignored what he said, continuing to moan. Durian slowly pulled himself out of her. Iris whimpered in disappointment. "Don't worry, we will continue this later because someone is in electrical." Durian's eyes narrowed.

Suddenly, the electricity was all on, thanks to Wutip. "There, that should do it," he said. Maria screamed in horror as green was killed along with yellow. Everyone came into the cafeteria. Maria was crying over the death of her best friend, Irma and the others mourned the death of Nora who was yellow. "There is an imposter among us as we speak," Felix said, looking at everyone. "Sadly, we can't trust each other or one of us will get killed by the impostor." Everyone looked at each other and felt their trust faded away. Iris looked at down. I hate keeping myself quiet. I want to say something but I can't because of Durian. Everyone was dismissed from the meeting as everybody skipped voting for other people. Durian looked at Iris, giving her a sign to come over towards him. Iris sighed and walked over to Durian. They disappeared into the hallways of the skeld. "Come here, little pet," he commanded. "Wait, you didn't just call me your little pet?" Iris snorted in annoyance. "Yes, and tell me what's wrong with that?"