03

I yawned as i woke up, I heard ringing.I check who its was,
It was Yashiro.

“Hello Y/N!Sorry for not answering your calls,my day
yesterday was pretty hectic.

“It‘s ok Yashiro-chann~The Inportant thing is that your alive-😩🖐”

“I-”

“I‘m just Joking around,By the way what do you mean by hectic?

“Its hard to explain Y/N, but I will explain it at lunch.Meet me at the old biulding.”

“Atleast something exciting  happens in your life,besides you simping over Teru-san~😏😏”

“H-HEY!!don‘t say it out loud-😩”

“Don‘t worry Yashiro,I‘m not in school yet so Teru-san can‘t hear me.Talking about school,I better get ready.See ya out school~Bye Bestieee!”

I get ready for school,I fed my cat,locked my house,and started to walk to school without kou cause he decided to walk to school early to study in the school library. ‘I wonder what yashiro means by hectic.’ I thought to myself.I soon pass the school gates and head to class.

*Timeskip*

the school bell rang indicating that lunch has started and that the class was dismissed.
as planned,I met with Yashiro at the old school building.

“Hey Yashirooo!!!You can explain everything cause i have plenty of time!”I Chirped. “Well,ok then!”She said.“Soo do you know the most famous Rumor in school?”She asked me.

Hanako-san?”

A/N-HANAKO RISES🖐Sorry for short chapter ran out of ideas 🎉🧠