Chapter 5

"Class get ready!" The teacher came in.

Everyone quickly ran back to their original seat and here I am stuck with Mr Cha Bastard. Yeah gave him a nickname in a short amount of time.

"Ok class. My name is Ahn Seongsanim. Good morning"

"Good Morning Ahn Seongsanim" We greeted the teacher.

"I will be your homeroom and english teacher. If you have anything that you don't understand during class you may stayback and query me. OK?" He asked.

"Dae Seongsanim!"

"OK now my introduction is Done. Now it's your turn. Starting from you." He points at the boy sitting in the front row left corner, which is infront of me.

"My name is............." then the names continued. Can't remember so many names in a short amount of time.

Then it's my turn.

I stood up and began my introduction

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Minah. Please take care of me. Kamsahamida."

"So the nerd is called Minah. " I heard him whisper under his breath.

Then it's his turn to introduce.

"My name is N." Then he sat back down

Wow that was fast, quite rude too.

The class was only 35 mins so after everyone introduced themselves. The class already ended.

Then it was Math class.

The teacher still haven't come.

Suddenly a whole bunch of girls came to my seat and formed a circle. Circling around me seat.

"Don't go near our N oppa." One girl that particularly stood out said.

Well first he is not yours and oppa?? He's the same age as you , God!

"Well, even if I need to. I won't." I said with a monotonous voice.

"Better keep your promise. If I and my girls find you being sneaky or flirt with end. I'm going to chop your head off. You understand me?"

Now I was scared. You can never expect something umexpected to happen. Better to be safe them sorry.

"Understood."