Chapter Five

*Third pov.*

Ricks's group and Rwby investigate the barn, their worst fears were right, there are walkers in the barn, and this starts fear in both groups.

Shane: You cannot tell, You're all right with this?

Rick: No, I'm not but we're guests here. This isn't our land.

Yang: Why the hell does Hershel have walkers in the barn?

Shane: This is our lives!

Glenn: Keep your voice down.

Andera: We can't keep this under the rug.

Ruby: Ricks's right, this is Hershel and his family's land. We can't just shoot them.

Shane: It ain't right. I see two ways, either we go in there and deal with them or we leave. We've been talking about Fort Benning.

Rick: We can't leave.

Shane: Why Rick? Why?

Carl: Cause my daughter is still out there.

Shane: *makes a heavy sigh* Okay we got to start thinking, considering the other possibility.

Rick: We are not leaving Sophia behind.

Daryl: I'm close to finding her.

Weiss: Yeah, he found her doll.

Shane: You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll.

 Daryl: You don't know what the hell you talking about!

Shane: I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead, it's in the first 48 hours.

Ruby: Shane, stop it.

Shane: Let me tell you something else, man. If she's alive out there and saw you coming all methed out with a knife, and geek ears around your neck, she runs the other way.

Daryl tries to face close to Shane but rick got to between them, and a fight broke out rick, Lorie, Glenn, ruby, and yang hold onto Shane while Andera, Weiss, and blake hold onto Daryl.

Rick: Back off. Shane, now I'll talk with Hershel, let me figure it out.

Shane: What are you figuring out?

Lorie: *pushes Shane away from rick* Stop.

Rick: If we're going to clear this barn, I have to talk to Hershal. This is his land!

Dale: Hershal, sees those people as sick people. His wife. his stepson.

Rick: You knew?

Dale: Yes, I knew, yesterday I talked to Hershel.

Yang: Why didn't you say anything?

Dale: I thought we could survive the night and we did. I was waiting till this morning to say something.

Blake: That's when Glenn said something.

Ruby: Glenn, you suck at keeping secrets.

Glenn: Sorry.

 Shane: What you're with them?

Ruby: No, but the man is confused, he doesn't know what they are like.

Shane: Rick, this is crazy man he thinks those people are alive or No!

The argument was interrupted by the walker banging on barn doors, this frightens the groups as they move away from the barns.

 *Blakes pov.*

I can't believe that there are walkers in that barn and it was near us, but when Shane exploded he acted like Adam when were together. After the conflict, we went out separate ways my team and I talking about the barn issue.