Methods!! <3

Sorry I Haven't posted I'm really busy but here are some methods to do! If you guys use some other methods then feel free to use what works for you! Ok let's get on with methods! REMEMBER YOU DONT NEED A METHOD TO SHIFT THESE ARE JUST TO HELP YOU!!!!

The Raven Method
This one is a sleep method which means you fall asleep for this method :] (this one really works good for me) so first you can meditate you don't have to but it's recommended just to have a clear mind.  I also recommend guided meditation but you don't have to. But then you find a COMFORTABLE position any position works. The best position for me is a star fish position it works and is comfortable for me but that's for me you guys probably have other position you like to sleep in but that besides the point. But then when you find a comfortable position you can count form 1 to 100 or 100 to 1 while saying affirmations in between. Affirmations are like (I have shifted) (I'm in my desired reality(dr) (I'm in my dr body) (I have successfully shifted) those are just some examples of affirmations there are other ones as well you can go to YouTube or google and type "what are some affirmations to use for shifting reality's." Once you have found that you can go lay or sit down then go in your favorite position and count from 100 to 1 or 1 to 100 saying affirmations then you might feel your body become numb or tingling or you Can even hear things just stay calm. That mostly means you are shifting but just stay calm.

Julia method-
THIS ONE- okay this one works good for me as well so this one is my FAVORITE method ever but other people are different so obviously it might not work for you but you won't know until you give it a try <3. Ok ok so Basically you say the affirmation "I'am." Until you feel some symptoms but not everyone has symptoms so if you don't have symptoms say I'am until you are tired so when your tired or have symptoms say affirmation like "I'am shifting." "I'am in hogwarts."
Or even things from your script so an example is if you have black hair say "I have black hair." Just what you look like or what your wearing when you first arrive in hogwarts your desired reality. And this method can be a sleep or a awake method so when you say the affirmations and you fall asleep you should wake up in your Dr! Or while your saying you affirmations and feel your chest jerk to something like that you can open your eyes and you should be there!

The lucid dream method -
Ok so I'm new to this method I've only tried this like two times but bare with me here. so you do self checks all the time like counting your fingers, poking your hand, pinching your hand, etc.
What I would recommend is putting a timer for like 15 minutes and do self checks that way it becomes a habit that way it will go in your dream and you will have a lucid dream! Then when you have a lucid dream you can create anything in that dream because your in control of your dream so you make a portal then when your going in and out of the portal say affirmations and that portal should lead you to your dr! Also put your intention that your going to have a lucid dream tonight or today and say some affirmations today like "I intend to have a lucid dream tonight." Or "I intend to realize I'm in a dream tonight." And "I intend to do reality checks in my dream." And when you fall sleep you realize your in a dream so that turns into a lucid dream then you create a portal and go through it while saying affirmations and you should end up in your dr :)

!!!!K so idk if anyone has done this but I think I created a method please tell me if someone has already made this a method because like i said i don't know if anyone has done this!!! Ty

Hallway method
Like i said I don't know if anyone has created this method before so if anyone has,please tell me

Ok so sorry this method is for visualizers :( sorry if you can't visualize, but I'm pretty sure this can be an awake or asleep method so your gonna wanna Lay down whatever you do and visualize a big hallway with lots of doors then your gonna want to open doors until you are tired then when your almost about to fall asleep open a door and visualize a big white light in that door, then walk through it and say affirmations and once your eyes open you should be in your dr for the sleep one do the same thing but once you visualize the big white light say affirmations while walking through the door and say affirmations until you fall asleep and you should wake up in your dr!

Okay that's all for now if you have any more methods feel free to tell me and i will put them up :)

Words: 894