Chapter 28

Seokjin punched the wall, hissing dangerously. Everyone stared as the elder paced the living room.
     "Jin calm down." Namjoon warned. "This won't help at all."
    "Shut the fuck up Namjoon!! How could I just calm down??? She has Jimin and could do anything to him!" Jin yelled. "She has the man we love and all you can tell me is to calm down?!?" they were all inside of the living room; the vampires, witches, werewolves, and faeries. "Don't tell me what to do."
     "Jungkook. Tae. Hold him down so he can calm himself down." the blue eyed vampire commanded, the two younger ones immediately jumped up and held the elder down. "Seokjin. Listen to me please. She wants us to get angry with each other so we can fight. We need to get together and think so we can save the man we love. We will get Jimin back, and we will tell him we love him. He won't die alright?? Trust me Jin.." Seokjin looked to Namjoon, his face unreadable.
     "Let. Me. Go." Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at each other, gulping lightly. "I am fine! Namjoon's right."
     "Let him go guys." and the two stood up, letting the pink eyed vampire stand up as well. "Now, are you ok?"
     "You should be asking Yoongi that. He looks like he is about to explode into his black smoke." Jin pointed towards the other, who was staring straight ahead, his eyes black with fury. He trembled in his seat, hissing softly.
"He's gone..." was all he said, shuddering.
     "Hoseok. Take Yoongi and Jin away for the time being. Comfort them and get them
away so we can come up with a plan." Namjoon opened his palm, the three immediately disappearing into nothing. "Ok. Is everyone else ok? Tae? Kook?"
     "Yea yea...we're fine." Taehyung gulped, his hand slightly shaking. "We are calm."
     "Kook?" Namjoon looked to the youngest, who sighed.
     "I have to be strong for you guys." the purple eyed vampire grunted. "And I need to be strong for Jimin. So yea, I am ok Namjoon."
     "Good. Now let's do this. We need to think of a way to get Jimin back."

     Jimin sobbed, holding the dead werewolf.
     "Junseo..." he cried.
     "Child...why do you cry...?" a voice whispered, making the human gasp. "Oh..did I scare you~"
     "H-Hello? Who's there??"
     "Why do you cry Jimin?"
     "How do you know my name??" Jimin looked around, gulping fearfully. "Where are you?!"
     "I know everything about you Jimin. Your past, present, and future. I am inside of you Jimin." the voice was androgynous; it had no gender. Though it had a lift to it, tinkling. It immediately made Jimin calm down.
     "Who are you?" the blond looked around until he saw someone walking towards him in the darkness. "Please come out so I don't think I'm crazy..."
"I go by many names, but vampires and supernaturals alike know me as Gaia." Jimin remembered the name that Hyunjoong told him:
"Her name was Gaia, and she had large grey wings and about three sets of eyes. It was a glorious battle, and it lasted for an hour. She killed all of them with one fell swoop of her wings and she burned them. But Malania took her life energy and she died on the battlefield next to the vampire queen."
      "G-Gaia..." Jimin whispered. She had her three sets of eyes still, with long, curling black hair that went down to her thighs. Her wings unfurled behind her, shuddering lightly. "Hyunjoong told me about you...you live inside of me??? Creepy..."
"Child...I am sorry about your werewolf companion.." she sighed, sitting down next to the human.
"He was important to me...he didn't deserve this."
"I see..." her hands went over to his body, her sharp claws slowly caressing his body. "Do you wish for me to revive him child?"
"WHAT?!"

"So. What we know is that Malania will send her minions to attack us any time." Namjoon told the others. "But what we don't know is her whereabouts...."
"This is so cool...." Chan grinned, cracking his knuckles.
     "So we need to be good to battle. I sent Yoongi, Seokjin, and Hoseok to a friend to let her forge some weapons. She is quick with her hands, so it will probably take a hour. Plus they needed to be away for a bit."
     "We faeries have weapons of our own, so I sent Tzuyu to get them from the queen." Jihyo filed down her long nails with a smirk.
      "And we have our magic as our weapons." Jennie smirked. "So no need to worry about us."
"We do need to worry about Jimin and Junseo, he got taken along with Jimin." Jackson sighed, his leg shaking.
"What?? How?? I could've sworn I saw him with us at training!" Jungkook hissed.
     "He left when you yelled at him." Yugyeom pointed out to the vampire and Jungkook cursed, his purple eyes darkening. "He was in the room with him."
     "That fucking idiot! He could be dead!"
     "There is no time to think about that now." Namjoon sighed. "Our main concern is waiting for her undead vampire minions to attack. We are vulnerable right now and I think she knows this. We need to be prepared for the worst."

     Seokjin stopped the car, grunting to himself.
     "We're here." he said, getting out. Yoongi rolled his eyes and teleported out of the car, with Hoseok getting out behind him. "Can't believe that Namjoon just sent us out here. He could've sent Kook or Tae. We aren't his messengers..."
     "You two are emotional and angry. It won't help us to get Jimin back if you are angry enough for this to cloud your senses and make you irrational." Hoseok huffed. The elder had been complaining the whole ride, hissing and cursing out their leader. "It especially won't help if you are angry at Namjoon. So please stop complaining."
     "Can we just fucking do this so we can get back and actually help??" Yoongi scoffed and walked ahead, the three walking towards a familiar hovel. The black eyed vampire knocked on the door, surprised at who he saw.
     "Oh hello..." a girl said with wide eyes and a small smile. She had short blonde hair and a nice smile. "You three look familiar..."
     "Sunmi who is at the door?" they heard a familiar voice ask, a head popping in beside the girl. Her hair color is different; it's a deep brown. "Yoongi? A-And you two?? What are you doing here?"
     "It's nice to see you again Chungha." Seokjin bowed with a smile.

" Seokjin bowed with a smile

     "Forgive my manners...come in." she gently pushed the other girl out of the way, much to the other girl's dismay. She allowed for the vampires to come in. "This is Sunmi, don't mind her."

     "I would say it's been nice to see you three again, but I have to get right into it

     "I would say it's been nice to see you three again, but I have to get right into it." Chungha sighed, sitting down at her table. "You must want something right? You come to me when you want weapons. So what is it?"
      "We're about to go into war." Jin replied heavily. "We're up against someone dangerous and we need your help Chungha. We are begging you..."
     ".....Tell me more about this."
     "This woman is dangerous Chungha. She is known to kill almost everyone and we are just...us. So we need you to forge us weapons that'll at least kill her minions. I don't think we can actually win against her without some huge ass advantage." and the woman nodded, her brown hair curling against her back.
     "I will do it...for a price." and the three vampires scoffed lightheartedly.
     "Of fucking course we aren't surprised." Hoseok grinned. "Tell us."
     "I want...."