Words hurt !

It was a normal Wednesday and class was normal or should I say chaotic, I mean that was normal when Katsuki Bakugo "the mean boy of ua" was yelling at his friend the bakusquad but of course, he would never admit that they were w his friend while Deku was talking to his close friends the dekusquad. When Mr.Aizawa walked in also know as pro hero eraser head the class quiet down and did their lessons know it was lunchtime and Deku decided to have lunch on the roof where Bakugo's secret boyfriend said he would meet him in 20 minutes. Deku went up to see a random kid with a ua uniform he said hi and walked away but the kid followed him and jumped him Deku not wanting to fight a kid in ua let him until Kirishima came up and stopped the kid. Kirishima helped Deku and asked him if he was ok Deku smiled at him and said yes before Kirishima said something that would affect his mind for some time "Deku you have to be a stronger man you can't just stand there and let them beat them up be like bakubro at least he would fight back." Kirishima walked away to go back to the cafeteria leaving Deku there heartbroken those words got in his head. Meanwhile, Bakugo was walking in the hallway making his way to meet Deku when he bumped into a girl. The girl fell while Bakugo just stood there in front of him he was about to ask the girl if he was alright ,I mean he was not that mean when all of a sudden Uraraka came and slapped Bakugo she yelled at him for "bullying" the girl than she said something that hurt "why can't you be like Dekuu at least he's nice" Bakugo stiffened feeling hurt from the word she said he scuffed and walk away to the roof to meet Deku just standing there looking sad he tapped him and Deku got out of his phase they sat down next to each other in silence when both finally spoke, "how can I be like you".

HAHAHA I"m done i think I did good.