Chapter 37

Oliver is found on Lian Yu just like he was before. He is later seen in the hospital talking to his mother just like before also. Once Oliver gets home that is when things start to get weird. In this place Moira was married to Malcolm making Tommy his stepbrother. Oliver also found out that Thea died because of an overdose.

Later that night Oliver goes to finish his mission in and has a run in with another Green Arrow and the Black Canary. She asks why Oliver is on her earth and he said that he was here to get Dwarf Star particles for Novu. Oliver then goes and confront Malcolm as the Green Arrow because he believes that Malcolm is the Dark Archer. He finds out that he is wrong and that it is really Tommy.

Tommy throws Oliver a party for his return just like the last time and Oliver follows Tommy to the parking lot and is taken hostage. He finds himself in the same position as before, chained to the ceiling and he realized that he was going up against the undertaking again. He gets free with the help of earth 1's Diggle and the Oliver, Laurel, Chase, and Diggle go after the particles which Oliver was able to talk Tommy out of using. Oliver went to see Tommy one last time before he went back to his earth. As he and Diggle were about to leave Laurel ran in telling them about the red wave of energy coming for them. Oliver, Diggle and Laurel were able to escape to earth 1 right before earth 2 was wiped from existence.

The team is transported to Hong Kong in order to find a scientist that is needed to make the device that will help them in the coming crisis. It turns out that this scientist has also be making the Alpha/Omega virus. Laurel decides that she is going to go out on her own because she is going to find a way to fix her breach device and get back to her earth.

Later we she Oliver and Diggle get attacked and are saved by Tatsu. They work together to find the scientist, but they run into the Triad who ends up taking the scientist hostage and in order to get the scientist Team Arrow must get the Alpha/Omega virus and give it to China White.

The team meets up with China White to make the trade. The get the scientist and now Tatsu and China White are fighting, and China White gets the upper hand. Laurel comes out of nowhere and takes down China White to help Tatsu.

After Oliver makes sure that Tatsu is going to be fine he tells her that he is going to go to Nanda Parbat to find out more knowledge about Novu, in the hopes of finding a way to stay alive.

Oliver travels to Nanda Parbat to find the information that he needs to help him really know what Novu is up to. While there he runs into Thea and they talk about his new daughter who he says he is doing all of this for.

The two Queen siblings going and find Talia who will be able to guide them into Nanda Parbat so that Oliver can find the book that will tell him about Novu. While there, the three of them are attacked by The Thanatos Guild and give up the only way to find the book they are looking for. Talia lets them know that she memorized the information so she could get them to the book and the sword that will allow her to run the League once again.

Oliver leaves Thea behind and goes off with Talia who betrays him and then he and Thea climb the mountain to get to their location quicker. Once there they again find the Thanatos Guild who uses them go get into the tunnels where the sword is locater. Oliver is able to slow down the Guild while Talia and Thea find the sword and fight for it. Thea ends up winning. Oliver is about to leave so he has a talk with Thea for the last time. It turns out that Thea and Talia will start up a new league of heroes that will be run by the both of them.

Oliver is somehow transported back to the bunker where the rest of his team is wondering how he just showed up out of nowhere. Oliver turns around and sees two adults standing there that he does not know. These adults turn out to be Conner and Mia from the future.