Understanding

Shaurya- Annoyed since morning that he couldn't speak to his love and his girlfriend a certain miss Bhalla was busy since morning for arrangements of a college function.....

Anoki and he were in love since a year now she was entering her Third year ...

His dad knew and was happy .... he promised to not tell anyone as he didn't want Anoki in pressure of his family .... and from his mother ....

Though all were cordial he still didn't speak to both his mother and badi maa ....

Shaurya checked his watch for nth number and cursing under breath....

Shaan enters

Shaan: Shaurya everything is done right ....

Shaurya: I don't know and I don't care dad .. .

Shaan: Anoki kaha hain ....

Shaurya: Didn't speak ..

Shaan could question further Anoki entered....

Sorry sorry I am late I was struck in work

Shaan: Anoki beta time ka pakka hona chahiye na yeh janab dekho kitna gussa hain .... chalo abh bye parso milta hoon ...

I know farm house jaa rahe hona ....for weekend take care aur yeh lo this a small gift to you he gives her chocolate bar and goes away ... leaving them ....

Anoki : Looks at him pleading.... sorry na please maaf kariye na ..... Shaurya aap itna gussa kyun ho agayi na please ...

He gets from his chair walks toward's her making her move back to the wall ....
He entrapped her to it .....

Late kyun ho ....

Anoki effected by his proximity forgets everything ....

You cannot be late while meeting me Anoki it's against our rules .... he whispers in her ears moving into her neck peppering with kisses ....

He places one hand at her nape other on her waist through her kurta which had a slip ....

She gasps ....

Shaurya: Next time be on time do you get it ..... he whispers pinching her on her waist.... he deepens his kiss by thoroughly kissing her .. .

He moves back leaving her weak on knees .... he held ....

Anoki : just blushes hids hugging him ...

Shaurya: chalo dinner already banna hoga ...... dher hojayegi .....

They leave ......

While going out a student in 3 rd year walks upto them ...

Anoki ek minute ....

They turn it was the incharge ..... of some computation giving her some papers ....

He greeted Shaurya too and later left the two ... the senior insisted to drop her off . Anoki declined saying she was going to her Mam's house and Shaurya was going to meet his mother as well so she would be going he agreed .

Anoki sighed a relief and came sat in car ....

Shaurya: Agayi kya chahiye tha usse meri girlfriend se ..... and starts the car .....

Anoki: Vo ... aap bhi na ...

Vo program ko mere sath arrange kar rahe hain baki logo ke sath tho vo final karke bol rahe the ..... bas aur vo mujhe unke girlfriend se milana tha hum sab ko tho phuchrahe the uske bare mein ....

Aur unhe laga mein akheli ghar jaa rahi hoon tho chodne ka bol rahe the tho mein ne boldi mein Maam se milne aur aap apne maa se mil e jaa rahe hain tho he didn't need to bother ....