Chapter 1

It all started with the video please watch the whole thing first on Youtube then you can read this chapter and the rest once you watch the video's on Youtube first it is called: Disney & Others meets Planes 1&2.

Go on Deviantart and search Princess anna x dusty crophopper fanfiction by trendolyn.  She's going to need help with the fanfiction.

But this story is going to be different.

When there was another race coming up there was also going to be a surprise for a visitor coming from Arendelle for the honor of watching the racers going around wings around the globe rally. Dusty was practicing his speed for the next race with Skipper at his side now he can fly again" Practice those turns again Dusty" Skipper said on the radio Dusty turned sideways and then right way." Very good Dusty." he commented watching him then Dusty flew up high in the air doing a fireball then he went down" Nice job Dusty." he said while he and Dusty are going back landing. When they land" That's nice work you just did Dusty." he told Dusty looking at him with a smile" Thanks skip." Dusty replied moving forward and heading to Dottie's place.

Dottie was repairing Dusty for his big race until" Hey guys you gotta look at this!" Chug shouted from the side of the room, Dottie closed Dusty's hood and then went towards the TV Chug was watching along with Skipper and Sparky" We are bringing news that tomorrow is a big race coming up and there's also going to be a welcome visitor from the kingdom of Arendelle... is Queen Anna herself, who will be joining us watching the racers of the wings around the globe rally." Brent Mustangburger reported Sparky was confused." ahh, who is Queen Anna and what's Arendelle I've never heard of it?" Sparky asked Dottie and sighed." Arendelle is a Norwegian-inspired kingdom and also has allies called the northuldra from the enchanted forest of the five spirits. As for the Queen, her name is Anna the youngest and she's their ruler of Arendelle along with her older sister Elsa who is a magical snow queen who lives at northuldra of the tribe." Dottie explains Chug and Sparky said ohh for a while then went silent turning their attention back on the screen." And she's also given permission for racers to race in her kingdom. Man, that will be exciting." Brent finished." Oh my goodness. I can't believe that Dusty's going to race at Arendelle. That's exciting!" Chug shout jumping Dusty chuckled." Okay Chug calm down." he said," Alright Dusty, you better rest up tomorrow for the big race." Skipper commented Dusty nodded his head he said goodnight to them and headed to his home once he got there he opened it and closed it behind him.' Tomorrow's going to be a big day especially with the queen visiting us.' he thought then closed his eyes.

Elsa was riding her water spirit horse heading towards the castle, once she got there she got off the water spirit, she bowed her head to it and it bowed back to her then it went back into the water, Elsa turned around and walked heading towards the gates.

Queen Anna was in her office sitting in her chair looking through the papers and signing her name on each one of them with a feather pen until she was interrupted by a knock at the door." Come in." she said then the door opened revealing her older sister Elsa who was wearing a white dress and her hair was down." So... big day tomorrow huh." she asked walking up towards her she stopped at the front of her desk, Anna nodded her head." Yep, and I also gave, the wings around the globe rally racers the permission to race here." Anna replied Elsa smiled at her." That's great Anna... Well, you better get your sleep." Elsa states walking out of the door and grabbing the door knob but before she was about to go out she turned around and looked back at her with a smile." I will soon as I get these papers done." Anna replied looking back at her papers and signing them.

Later that night Anna was in her navy blue nightgown ready for bed, she was looking at the window seeing some people up building up for the race, she signed while looking at the window, went up to her bed got in bed, and turned off the lamb.' Tomorrow's a big day of the race, I hope the racers will do well on their racing.' She thought then pulled the covers up to her and fell fast asleep with a smile.