.mauve lips smudge mine.

_______________________________

.weddings, namaari's mouth on mine and silk sheets.

_______________________________

Author's Note 

!! heyya !!

and welcome to badassbinturi's [ !! das me !! ] newest twoshot,,                                                                 

!! hope you enjoy this !!

warnin : issa a lil smutty

_______________________________

chapter one

mauve lips smudge mine

________________________________

" we really shouldn't be doing thi- ahhh fuck "

Namaari smiled before thrusting her tongue in.

" oh Namaari you- * tiny gasp * absolute bintu- "

Namaari, gripped Raya's thighs just a little tighter as she allowed her tongue to dive in a little deeper.

Allowing her tongue to push in, pull out, push in, pull out.

She could feel the tension in Raya's body build up, slowly with each thrust.

Raya's grip on Namaari's hair tightened, moans and gasps slipping out of her pretty mouth.

' pretty ' Namaari thought abstractly as she closed her eyes, warmth pooling in her own stomach.

Namaari smiled before swirling her tongue around Raya's walls for a bit, her tongue pulled out with threads of saliva still attached to Raya.

Namaari reached upwards, loosening her grip on Raya's thighs, leaving her hands to play with Raya's clitrous, almost on automatic.

Raya let go of Namaari's hair, her head falling back on the mattress, her hands on each side, grasping silk sheets.

Namaari's bed always had silk sheets, cause silky sheets were easier for Raya to hold onto, hold onto as Namaari loved her night to day.

Namaari reached forward, grasping Raya's jaw.

Just a little tightly.

Raya's eyes flashed open, her mouth agape in a half moan, lips overly salivated over making them shimmer in the light.

" ah, my honeybee. You've gotta do better than that, if you want to go to the wedding "

" it's oursuhh "

Raya bucked under the touch of Namaari's hand all over Raya's clit, teasing and squeezing, almost painfully.

" fuck fuck fuckk "

Namaari could feel Raya's clit throb, she realized what was about to happen.

Namaari pushed Raya up and into her arms, her hands still working at Raya's clit.

Raya lay her head on Namaari's shoulder, eyes shut tight, arms wrapped around Namaari, hands clawing at Namaari's naked back.

" it's okay honeybee, you can do this "

Namaari whispered into Raya's hair and Raya came, softly whimpering as the stimulation left her aching and sore.

Raya fell from Namaari's hold and onto the pillows, her body relaxing, her chest expanding with every breath.

Namaari smiled, something warm and soft in her smile as she watched Raya, something unfurling in the depths of her soul.

Raya who had covered her eyes with an arm, could feel Namaari's stare.

Raya with something unsheathed in her eyes, stared back at Namaari's bronze ones.

Namaari crawled over Raya, her hands reaching up to cup Raya's flawless skin.

Namaari, still staring at Raya's eyes, found something beautifully radiant shining through her orbs.

Raya's chapped lips met Namaari's softer ones, the mauve shade of Namaari's lips smudged across Raya's.

Namaari could feel Raya's hands wrap themselves around her waist.

The lovely shade of caramel in Raya's eyes gave Namaari nostalgia.

A remembrance of all the things that brought them together.

A journey through years of broken trust and regained love.

" i love you my honeybee "

Namaari whispered, still locked in Raya's eyes.

A journey of ramaari.

And that was when Raya flipped Namaari over.

Raya's hands holding Namaari's waist tightly, a small smirk splayed over Raya's lips as she observed Namaari's opened mouth and wide eyes.

" and that is how you win in a supreme sex battle "

Raya declared, scrambling off of Namaari's body and the bed and into the bath space, laughing all the way through.

It took Namaari a few seconds before she realised what just happened.

It took Namaari a few seconds to climb out of the bed and chase after Raya into the bath space.

It took a few minutes for the sun to finally set, the fading sunlight lighting up the empty bedroom.

Crumpled sheets and tossed pillows and the scent of their love, pale curtains fluttered as the warm southern wind wafted into the room.

The suns final rays light up something hung up in the corner of the room.

Raya's wedding attire, silver and mauve - a floating wonder.

_______________________________

Author's Note

!! hope you're ready for chapter two !! [which will definitely be posted soon, lolol you wish ]

danke and have a great day/night !!

[ constructive criticism, comments and votes are really appreciated !! illyall ]

_______________________________