Note

Hi, This is my first imagine/one-shot book so beware there will not be that good but I'm willing to try because I love Harry Potter and writing.

They are going to be SLOW UPDATES just so you know

I'm obsessed with Harry Potter so I thought I might put it to good use.

 Warning is probably going to be really bad.

Don't know who I might do yet so please recommend/request people and ships in comments and please help me look for ideas.

I love the Marauders and the lightning era

Beware there are some characters I don't like very much but If people want him/her I will TRY to do them but they might be that good just so you know.

Another thing is I'm in High school in all honors classes and it is very hard right now and my mental health isn't that great but that is why I am starting this book to help.

I will do all the houses and specific years if wanted and/or blood statuses I will also do specific angst, hurt/comfort which are my favorites, fluff, etc. And if you want it in a specific point of view like I will do 3rd but I also like first so it depends on how people like how I write both versions. But I will not do smut even though I love reading it because it will just be really cringey and I don't want to do that to you ... sorry.

And beware I have not finished all the books but I am getting there so some things might be off of the movies or things in other fanfictions just so you know. 

If you have any ideas or requests for me please comment them I will try to them if I see them.

Thank you love you all 3,000 may we meet again.

-MG