March 19, 2021 Freetime Events

8:00 am

Oceara and Catrin were the first to leave their rooms, heading to the cafeteria for breakfast. Luka was already in the cafeteria, along with Thomas. Dahlia and Seas talked over in the corner, their tone excited.

Shoka and Zan were eating, cuddled up next to each other and talking. Rhys talked with the other two cult members, smiling.

Yumi was in the corner watching Shoka, while Hana was still in her room getting ready. Anzhong hadn't showed up yet.

Ochaku was making herself a bowl of cereal, and figuring out her first prank. Hallie was exploring the grounds, not wanting to talk with the others at the moment.

"H-hey H-honeypie?" Shoka asked. 

"Yes, Love?" Zan answered,

"D-do y-you th-think w-we'll e-ever g-get h-home?" 

Zan only sighed and keept eating. Shoka lookee sad, but ate anyways.

Catrin and Oceara sat far away from the others, still skeptical if they could be trusted. Ochaku sat close to the Monokuma trio as she ate her cereal.

Aiko burst into the room "NOBODY'S GONNA KILL ANYONE ELSE, RIGHT??"

Sho covered their ears, and Yumi looked at Aiko. "I truly doubt that."

"Damnit!"

"Someone has to crack." Dahlia said, standing up to get a piece of toast and spreading grape jelly on it.

"Ughhhhh..." She plopped into a chair, putting her forehead on the table.

"Z-zan c-can w-we g-go t-to y-your r-room?" 

"Yes love." He picked Shoka up bridal style, carrying them to his room.

"I don't want anyone to die. I don't know if I could handle it, especially if it were Oceara." Catrin said while fidgeting with her choker.

Misato waltzed into the room, already wearing a full face of makeup and her usual revealing clothing. She grabbed an apple, sitting on the table next to Ochaku.

"If someone kills Ochaku, you bet your asses I'm coming for you."

Hana came in from the back door.

 "I don't think I could either. If something happened to Shoka or Yumi I dont know what I'd do"

Ochaku rolled her eyes, "Thanks Misato. The same goes for whoever kills Misa. This prankster isn't afraid of making a prank go wrong to avenge my sister."

"Hell yeah."

"I like you guys," Hana smiled softly.

"You seem pretty chill, too," She swung her legs back and forth.

Ochaku giggled, "I like you all too." She then turned to Misato and whispered, "We should go talk to the trio. Let them know we're related to Junko." Misato nodded in response.

Ochaku got up and walked over to where the trio was meeting, clearing her throat. "Um, hi." Rhys raised an eyebrow.

"Can we help you?"

"I'm Ochaku, and I just thought you three should know that Misato and I are the cousins of Junko Enoshima."

"Is that so?" Ochaku nodded.

"Interesting, so you two must know quite a bit about Monokuma, right?" Dahlia asked.

"Yep!" Misato giggled.

"He's definitely something we know a lot about, we had to learn about him when we were little, Junko made us." Ochaku said giggling lightly as well.