Chapter 14

Mariyas Pov.

I was sitting on my bed crying. Wonderong where Bryan was. I hes cheating imma be so depressed. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up  .

"Hello this is Medson Hospital. Im calling because Bryan Sovex is in the hospital right now. "

'WTF HAPPEND TO MY BOYFRIEND?!"

"He was hit by a oil truck ma'im. I saw that u were that only person in his phone book that says 'wifey' so i called "

"Sorry im prego and these fucking hormones "

I hung up and rushed to the hospital. I went to the reception desk.

"What room is Bryan Sovex in? "

"The sexy guy?"

"No my fucking husband guy ."

She smacked her teeth  .

"Room 276"

"Thank you ."

I ran to his room and he  was laying on his bed motionless. I ran to him.

" babe!babe!"i started crying. I just want my bf back.

Bryans Pov.

I could hear everything she said. I heard her crying . She deservs better than me. I tried to move but i couldnt. I couldnt talk move,  do anything . I just want to be home,  sleep with her & my son or daughter. I blamed this on myself.

Mel Pov.

Hey yall! My name is Mel and im 16 years old . Im p.r with jamican in me. My moma is a doctor and my daddy is and accountant. They really dont care what i do honestly. Oh,  i also have a little sister and she is 14 . I have long hair that goes down to my but and i get everything and anything i want. My phone started ringing.

Call from- baeee (Mariya)

I picked up.

"Hey baee " she is really my bff. Ik everything and anything about her. Shes like my lil sister. She sounded like she was crying.

"He..he....he she kept sniffling.

"Whats wrong? "

"He is in the hospital !"

"Who is?  Why? "

"Bryan is & he had a car crash.

"Which hospital?"

"I text you the directions. "

"Ard.  Be there in 10 . Love you"

"Love... love you too. "
Then,  i started heading to the hospital.

Updatedd! Lol how yall doing?  All my loyal readers ?

Excise any mistakes! 

Kik me:  x3_x3.
(Period included!)