● How you met

Mikan
It was an ordinary day as you were just stroling through the city. You saw a nearby Cafe and decided to go get a something. Yous ordered F/D ( fav drink) and sat down. The Cafe started filling up with more and more people. Suddenly as you were minding your business you saw a girl who looked about your age with dark purple hair, purple eyes and what seemed to be an apron above a light pink shirt with puffy sleeves. She for some reason caught your attention. She nervously looked around realizing there was no empty tables, so you decided to invite her to sit with you. She was sure shocked that you wanted to sit with her, but ended up expecting. She introduced herself as Mikan, and the too of you talked for atleast hour.By the end of the day you got Mikan's number. You were definitely ganna hang out again.

Ibuki
You knew Ibuki all the way back since middle school. Everyone did really...she wasn't easy to miss. But nobody liked her, she was so obnoxious and childish and loud. But the thing is...she never cared, she never tried acting differently so somebody would like her she always was herself. And that's what you admired her so much for.You were always in the same situation as her, nobody seemed to like you everyone avoided you and picked on you for everything, and no matter how hard you tried nobody liked you. So how...how is she able to be so carefree, how come she not spend every lunch break locked up in the bathrooms so nobody calls her names, how come she be so....confident...Maybe that's what you lacked so much, and maybe thats why you would spend everyday just looking at Ibuki, thinking she probably wanst going to like you either. But...she was diffrent. Nothing would've happened if she didn't approach you. It was so simple one day she just asked
"Hey Y/N! Why do I never see you around lunch dude....where do you go?"
You shyly explained that you would lock yourself in the bathrooms to avoid getting picked on for sitting alone
"Aww....thats so rude of them! Hey how about you come sit with Ibuki and the  nobody can say anything,cuz were friends right!"
Friends....How...You had barely spoken to her..Yet she was so eager to sit with you, there was no way to turn her down
So you did...you sat with her...not just once, but every single day
The name calling didn't stop
..but it was diffrent now that you had Ibuki with you. She really was a friend, if not a beat friend. It always felt like she was there, she was there to shield you from everything, she was there when you needed a shoulder to cry on, she was there when  you were smiling and laughing over her dumb jokes she was there...every single time you needed her....
Hiyoko
F/N ( friend's name) was ganna come over so you wanted to go get some food. As you were picking out gummies you felt a tap on your waist."Exuse me!" You heard a voice say. You turned down and saw a girl with big blonde ponytails held by little bows with cats on them. She had big orange eyes matching her bright orange kimono with a green sash. She looked like she was 4 feet. You questioned if she was seven or just extremely short. "Sorry if touching your waist was kinda rude, but are you ganna give the candy!" "You never said you want candy right?" You replied. If she was apologizing for touching your waist she was clearly just short. You gave her a pack of gummies. The girl ran off without even saying thank you. That was rude- you thought.
Just as yous were getting out the store that same short blonde girl stopped you. "You're the one who gave me the gummies right?" "Uhhh...Yeah? Why?" "Well I forgot the say thank you! Are you that dumb?" You stood there not knowing what to say. "Well, you know, I'm not really smart" "You are smart! You know you're the first person I met who doesn't think I'm eight!" The too of you continued talking for around 20 minutes. Suddenly you heard a voice screaming your name. It was your friend. "Miss Y/N, I have been waiting for you to come for 10 minutes and now I see you talking with a... 10 year old?" The girl gave F/N a death stare and screamed. " GOD YOU'RE DUMB! IM 16 YEARS OLD!" You stood there awkwardly like 🙋‍♀️
Your friend grabbed you arm after pretty much starting fight with the shortie and dragged you to your house. Gladly you managed to give the girl your phone number. Sadly though you never learned her name.
Mahiru
Your class was ganna have another one of those boring school trips. No matter how useless and boring those trips were it was better than having to learn so you always attended. This time you were going to a art museum. It was probably the most boring thing you could imagine. Your teacher was going through the rules as always. Don't touch any of the exhibits, don't speak loud, don't talk to strangers- the usual.
The gallery wasn't as boring as it sounded. You kinda enjoyed it. Suddenly you felt a light tap on your shoulder. "Hello, sorry if this sounds kind of weird but, can I please take a picture of you with that painting" You turned around and saw the girl who asked you. She had short red hair, freckles and big green eyes."Again sorry if it's a weird question, I think it just suits your aesthetic!" Said the girl smiling. " Sure why not!" You agreed.
You went infront of the painting and the girl a few pictures. After showing you the pictures, she ven gave you one and the too of you started talking. "My name is Mahiru by the way!". Mahiru was honestly very nice to talk to. But sadly soon your teacher started calling your hole class since it was time to leave. Right as you were ganna go Mahiru took out the notepad tore a paper out and gave it to you. It had her phone number. You were extremely exited about meeting a friend like her and looked forward to the next time you were ganna hang out thogheter.
Peko
You had just been in a huge fight with your parents. You wanted to clear your mind a bit so you decided to go out for a small walk. The whole time you had your head down overthinking everything. Out of nowhere you accidently bumped into someone. You looked up to see a girl with long gray braids, sparkling crimson eyes and glasses. "God, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking!" You exclaimed. "Ah, no worries...You know it happens" The girl honestly gave off a pretty menacing vibe, but you didn't mind. She started walking away. You didn't feel like walking anymore so you just sat down on a nearby bench. Then you saw the same gray-haired girl walk up to you again. "Is there anything wrong?" You were actually surprised at the fact she came back really surprised you. As she sat down you told her everything that's been on your mind. Her name was apparently Peko,and no matter how cold she seemed your actually liked her. You really wanted to meet her again.

Sonia
Your friend was going to have a very important competition in (insert sport) so being the good friend they are they handed you free tickets to come watch. Cleary wouldn't miss the opportunity to go. That Saturday you left very early. You wanted to make sure you claimed your seat in time. Of course F/N ( if you haven't read the Hiyoko one it means friend's name) was already there by the time your arrived. You showed the ticket both your pass, and continued on. There was only a few people in the stadium, it looked so empty it was almost unreal. Looking down at your ticket you saw your seat number. F-15. As you looked for it you felt a light tap on your shoulder. Behind you was a girl standing. She had long blonde flowing hair, and big blue eyes. "I am very sorry for interrupting you,but I would like to ask;Do you perhaps know where seat F-14 is?" Said the blonde girl. "F-14? Thats should be right next to mine!" "That is great, why don't we look for the seats thogheter?"
After a few minutes of searching you guys finally found seats F-14 and 15. The girls name was Sonia Nevermind and she came from a small European Kingdom. Infact, after she became old enough she was in line to become queen. You were honestly a little jealous. "So...Sonia what brings you here?" Youa asked "You see (insert sport) is actually very rare in my country- so I wanted to watch a preformence!" "Cool. I'm here because my friend gave a me a pass. They are actually ganna percitipate." Sonia seemed very enthusiastic the whole time. She was definitely a really cool girl. The whole time you commented on everyone's preformence. Sonia gave you her phone number. You didn't even ask for it but she insisted you guys meet again.
Akane
You were on your way to your local Cafe. You were exited to meet your favorite waitress once again. The too of you would always sit down and talk when she was free. That's why you always visited when there wasn't much people.
Sadly (or so you thought 🙄) that exact day she was sick and not at work. You decided you would still get something. While you were waiting for someone to come you over heard a conversation coming from the back of the Cafe.
"No Akane, what do you mean you want your boobs to be more visible?"
"Just what it sounds like, I want 'em to be more visible!"
"Akane you should atleast be happy you got the job! Stop complaining about the uniform!"
"Yeah whatever! There's a client anyway-"
Not wanting to look like your eavesdropping you looked down at your legs. The girl that seemed to be Akane walked up to your table. She was wearing a long-sleeved white button up shirt, gray skirt reaching her knees and a black apron on top. She was pretty tall and had medium length brown hair and matching eyes. But of course your first impression was her body type. Especially her boobs she was so exited about showing.
"Hey you know maybe I can let ya touch 'em if ya tell what your ganna have?"
You felt as your face turned bright red from embarrassment.
"I-... I don't wanna touch your boobs" You were extremely confused by the weird request.
"Ehhh, fine! Waddya havin'?"
You sat there confused.
"I guess i could have some tea-"
After the girl brought you a cup of tea she sat down and started complaining about her job. She was actually pretty interesting to talk to. You lived the time you spent with her.
Chiaki
Your friend always loved bringing you everywhere with them. This time they were going to a gaming fest and as always you had no other option but to go. Walking through the aisles trying to your favorite game to play you heard a voice from the back of the store.
"Ahhh, I failed again!"
The voice seemed so calm even though the what sounded and was most likely a girl just said she failed.
You decided to see if the perosn was maybe playing the game you were looking for. You walked to the back to see a short, strawberry blond girl with her face stuck to the console.
"Excuse me?" You taped her shoulder, but there was no response. You taped it again. She suddenly looked up at you.
"Hey, do you know where (favorite game) is?"
"Ah I'm actually playing it right now. If you want we can play thogheter!"
You were genuinely surprised on how friendly she was off the bat.
"Uhhh sure why not!"
As you were taking out your console the girl spoke again.
"My name's Chiaki Nanami by the way."
"Nice name! I'm Y/N L/N!"
It seemed like seconds as youbwere playing with Chiaki, but turns out it had actually been 2 hours since you too started playing.
Out of quite literally nowhere you saw F/N (friend's name if you didn't read Hiyoko) burst in the room.
"Y/N I have been looking fie you for 20 minutes now! Where have you been?"
"I was here the whole time dumbass. Anyway I know we have to go let's do it!"
Just as you were about to leave with
F/N Chiaki ran up to you and gave you small piece of paper with her number.
"Y/N we should meet up again!"

< Song: Strawberry blonde- Mitski ( slowed )
< Cover : Catgirl Mikan edit *not mine*
<Words: 2025 :)