Jax's POV

Coach blew out his whistle to tell us that we need to get off the field. College soccer in the late afternoon always sucks for me. I like to just rest and sleep in after my classes.

"Dude just go tonight",

"No, my girl wouldn't like it" Looking over my shoulder I see Harry and Garrett argue over yet another party that our neighbor school is throwing. Those kind of parties are wild and a lot of people get blackout drunk and disappear for a few days

Call me a party pooper but, you would never catch me at one of those things.

"Man sounds like you just her little bitch. I bet you Dave's going" Pretty soon I and the rest of the team were all crowded up by the locker room as Harry tries to convince us all that we should go to the party. "Okay how about this? Last week coach said someone took some money from his stuff. Now I don't know who did it, but whoever doesn't show up tonight, I'll say they did"

"So either go a party or have a death sentence and get kicked off the team. Fine, I'll go"

Harry smiles and looks at the rest of us. "Darren? Mick?"

Pretty soon the rest of the guys agreed to go as well. "Josh?"

"My girl is going to hate me, sure, I'll go" His girl. Josh's girl.

She was the perfect girl ever. I honestly don't know what she's doing with Josh. He doesn't treat her right, or at least not like he used to. I mean he is still sweet to her and everything but, I just wish she would leave him and be with some who is better,

someone like me

"Jax? You in?"

The team was watching me"I'll have to think out it"

I walked off into the locker room to collect my things. I heard the guys behind me talking about the party.

I never liked parties. I didn't like them in high school and I most certainly don't like them in college.

I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and left. I can shower in my dorm. When I left the locker room I walked by Jade: Josh's girl. Her glowing skin and flowing hair. Her hair wasn't like other girls of her ethnicity. Her's wasn't full of curls that bounced but it was slightly curled and somewhat straight.

It honestly was really beautiful

"Hey Jax, did practice just end?" Angelic voice as always

"yeah, everyone's changing right now. Talking about some party tonight. You going?"

"I don't want to really, but knowing Josh, he'll make me" She talked about him with such happiness. She seemed happy,

"Well then I hope you enjoy your night if you go" I started to walk off

"Wait are you not going?" I don't know. I'm not a partyer. But knowing Harry, he will tell the coach I stole from him if I don't show up

"Jade!" Looking at the locker room door, I see Josh walk out. Jade walked up to him and hugged him. Hugging her back, Josh made eye contact with me. Glaring at me, he reached down and place his hand on Jade's butt.

Looking away, I walked off

I think Josh find out I had a crush on Jade a while ago. He started cutting my conversations with Jade short and was overly protective over her

I mean, I get it, he's her boyfriend, I can't really be mad at him for acting like that.

As much as I want Jade to be with me, I can clearly see how happy she is with Josh. I wouldn't do anything to ruin that.