Chapter One

Daisy's POV;

As the plane touched down I could feel my nerves start to rise in the pit of my stomach, my brothers wife Maja knew I was coming home but my brother didn't, I hadn't seen him for a few months due to his busy schedule with the Manchester United squad and his international duties, but I wont moan not everyone has a brother named Victor Lindelöf.

knocking myself from my thoughts I grabbed my luggage form the compartment above my head and made a move for the front of the plane, as I stepped through the doors a wave of warmth hit me, for the start of May it was unusually warm, but hey I'm not moaning. I removed my jacket and waited by the luggage carousel for my luggage, surprisingly my bag was one of the first to come through, I quickly grabbed it and headed towards the taxi station.

 I removed my jacket and waited by the luggage carousel for my luggage, surprisingly my bag was one of the first to come through, I quickly grabbed it and headed towards the taxi station

Liked by Majabilssonlindelof, Lukeshaw23 and 423,367 others

Daisylindelöf2; I'll be home soon 👀

Luke's POV;

Reaching the changing rooms I say by to James and make my way to where my stuff has been placed and begin to change, as I finish tying my shoe lace I look up and see Victor enter the changing rooms 'so is your sister coming to work for us then?' I say standing up, I earn myself a raised eyebrow which I'm guessing that Lindelöf didn't have a clue what I was going on about 'my sister? what do you know that I don't?' I send him a confused look and make my way over to him 'shes in England... I just assumed shed be working with us, especially with the new media spot that has just opened up.' I pull my phone from my pocket a show him the post, 'this is news to me' he looks from the phone to me before carrying on 'she hasn't told me anything' wrestling my phone back into my pocket I head back to my changing spot ' her photography is on point, wouldn't mind her getting some decent shots of me for the gram' I say smiling and turning around to face Victor, I was then met with a angry Lindelöf, 'I was only complementing her photography' I pick my boots up and head towards the boot room. 'Sure you was' Lindelöf replies 'what I was! anyway ill see you tomorrow iceman' giving his a first bump laughing 'yeh yeh see you tomorrow' smiling I left the room 'bring your sister with you' I shout as I make my way down the hall way to my car, I don't wait for the reply because if I had I think he may have killed me, I get on with Victor we have a great friendship and when ever his sister visits we share a few glances, never really spoken though, id like to but when you have Lindelöf a brother you kind of stop yourself from upsetting him, there's a rule for the players siblings to not date the players, some players stick to it some don't and Lindelöf is really heavy on the rule, if I'm being honest I wouldn't want to mess with him.

Daisy's POV;

My phone lights up and I instantly know who it is, sliding the green call button across my screen I out my phone to my ear 'since when was you in England?' rolling my eyes I smile 'Oh hey to you to' softly laughing I carry on 'I'm moving over here for a bit I wanted it to be a surprise!' coming to my stop I wedge my phone between my ear and shoulder and climb out the car 'since when were you going to tell me? I found out through one off the lads!' I roll my eyes again and head to the back of the taxi to retrieve my luggage 'I bet it was Shaw wasn't it' I smile to my self ' anyway Victor calm down, like it said I wanted it to be a surprise' smiling I thank the driver and carry on 'I'm staying at one of my friends ill come around later I wanna see my nephew!' I hear a heavy sign before he replies ' alright see you later, love you!' ending the call I sign and smile softly when I see my friend making her way towards me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!
This is my first every time doing a fanfic about on the boys and is quite difficult to write about but I give it ago, the next chapter will 100% have more of Shaw in it but please be patient x