⎡2𝟴⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗜𝗡⎦

I cower slightly as I walk, the other people locked up in the cells staring at me as I pass by.

Some of them even have scars on their faces and arms where I can see, making me wince.

I try not to stare, only looking up every now and then to check if I'm there yet.

This isn't my first time in the dungeon, I've tagged along a couple of times with my father.

I know the basic layout, so I know that demons are usually put in the deepest part of the dungeon.

I used to think it was a good idea, but now, not so much.

After a minute of walking, I reach the cell I'm looking for.

I inspect the cell and scoff.

They didn't even lock it properly.

I slowly creak open the door, making the guys look up at me.

The sight of them breaks my heart.

Did they not even get anything to eat?

They have bruises all over them, and they definitely weren't there before.

Felix: Changbin!  I knew you'd come!

I crack a wide smile before running over to him and throwing my arms around him.

He winces in pain and I pull back, worried.

Changbin: I'm sorry, did I hurt you?

Felix: No, I'm fine. But why are you here?

Changbin: I'm going to break you guys out, obviously.

Hyunjin: You're breaking us out? Oh, finally! I want to see my Seungminnie!

Changbin: I don't think you'll have that chance today. You're leaving as soon as I uncuff you.

Hyunjin: Really? No fair! I miss him!

Chan: Hyunjin, you can see him later. What's important is that we get out of here before they kill us.

Felix: But Changbin, these are iron cuffs. And I don't think you have keys to unlock them.

Changbin: I don't need keys.

Felix: What do you mean?

Changbin: Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm weak. I'm very strong, how do you think I got these muscles?

I roll up my sleeves and flex my arms for a bit before giggling.

Felix: Woah...

Changbin: I know right? 

I look around and spot a rock.

I smile and pick it up.

I take a deep breath before lifting it up and smashing it onto Felix's cuffs.

They break into pieces and Hyunjin gasps.

Hyunjin: Damn, I didn't know you had that in you!

Changbin: Shut up, or else I won't help you!

His eyes widen and he purses his lips together.

Felix stands up and I move towards Chan.

I do the same for him and Hyunjin.

Changbin: Okay, you guys ready?

Chan: Yeah, we'll be fine on our own from here. Thank you so much Changbin. Tell Jisung and Seungmin too. We really appreciate all the-

Hyunjin: Oh my god, Chan. Don't start with your speeches. Changbin, tell Seungmin I'll find a way to meet him soon and not to miss me too much.

I smile and nod before turning to face Felix.

Felix: Thank you so much, Binnie, I'll come back for you.

I nod and look away, the eye contact being too much for my heart to handle.

Suddenly, a loud crash echoes through the cell and I quickly look up.

A huge hole is in the wall of the cell and the guys are nowhere to be seen.

Don't tell me they just crashed through the wall and flew out-