🤍-Seonghwa + Hongjoong

Busy leader

Ateez one-shot

TW: overworking

(Takes place before deja vu came out)

(Room 1: Hongjoong, Jongho, Yeosang, Seonghwa| Room 2: Mingi, Wooyoung, San, Yunho)

Hongjoong woke up to the sound of soft snoring. He looked to his right to see the face of a sleeping Jongho then turned to his left to see a sleeping Seonghwa. He let out a soft sigh and got out of bed. He quietly made his way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When he got out he quickly got dressed and went downstairs.

He grabbed his phone and charger and made his way out the door. He checked the time and it marked 4:12 am. He made it safely to their dance practice studio.

He connected his phone to the Bluetooth and put on Fireworks. He practiced his parts  of the choreography then went on to doing the whole dance a couple of times before he felt like he did it great. After that he put on Wonderland and did the whole dance to that as extra exercise. After he filmed a dance cover of 90's love and Blue hour, that would later be posted.

He disconnected his phone from the speaker and sat in the middle of the dance practice room, taking time to catch his breath. Hongjoong checked his phone and the time read 6:08am.  He got up and made his way over to the desk in the corner of the practice room and began working.

-

Meanwhile the rest of the Ateez members laid in their beds peacefully. Yunho slowly stirred awake, rubbing his eyes. He looked over at the bed next to him to see San fast asleep with Wooyoung's head laid on his chest. Yunho pouted and got up as quiet as he can and snuck his way into Mingi's bed.

Seonghwa on the other hand had just woken up and was upset to see Hongjoong not in his bed. He quickly took out his phone and called Hongjoong.

"Yes hyung?" Hongjoong said over the phone.

"Where are you and what are you doing so early in the morning"

"Hyung d-don't worry im fine! im just at the Dance studio"

"Well you need to come back we have to get ready for our group live soon"

Hongjoong  sighed and hung up.

"Man...."

-

Hongjoong returned home and got into the shower while all the other members were ready for the live, sitting on the couch. Hongjoong quickly got ready and went into the living room. He wasn't feeling all that great.

During this live they planned on playing little games while chatting with their fans. The staff started up the live as they did their greeting. They each had their phone as they read comments. Seonghwa look at Hongjoong on the live then to him as he look out of it. He looked very tiered. The other members read comments but they were all about Hongjoong.
They all looked over at him then looked at each other then to the staff.

Yunho sighed as he got up and went up stairs grabbing Hongjoong favorite black fuzzy blanket. He made his way back down as he brought the blanket over to the obviously tiered older who sat on the floor next to Seonghwa.
Hongjoong smiled weakly to Yunho as he thanked him before taking the blanket and placing it into his lap. Seonghwa shook his head and took the blanket from his lap and wrapped it around the leaders shoulders.

A bit later they were closer to ending the live. Hongjoong had leaned back and rested his head on the couch that was behind him.

Seonghwa smiled as he read a comment asking for spoilers of some sort. Seonghwa lifted his head and looked at the camera then to San who playfully nodded his head . Seonghwa then slowly looked down singing a little tune. "Da da drada da da da ohh deja vu"
Yeosang who sat next to him lightly smacked his arm while the older laughed.

"Yeo it wasn't even a lot it was just-" Seonghwa started to whisper to Yeosang until he felt a weight on his arm. He turned to see Hongjoong still fast asleep resting his head against his arm. Seonghwa's heart was running laps as he smiled.

<3

The live had ended and everyone was cleaning up or heading to their rooms. Seonghwa lifted hongjoong and brought him to their shared room gently placing him onto his bed. He kneeled down next to Hongjoong's bed as he admired the youngers face. He gently rubbed his cheek as he gave his a gentle kiss on his temple.

Hongjoong slowly stirred awake as he looked around then to Seonghwa. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" Hongjoong ask in a whisper voice. Hwa's heart melted at how cute he was but of course he agreed and hopped into Hongjoongs bed right next to him.

"I'm sorry that I fell asleep on the live.." Hongjoong said quietly. Seonghwa shook his head. "Don't be sorry, you deserve all the rest in the world, love." Seonghwa gently ran his fingers through the smaller boys hair.

Hongjoong slowly drifted off to sleep again clinging onto the older boy. Seonghwa would remover this moment for the rest of his life.
The feeling of his hard working leader resting while holding onto him was like being on cloud 9.

<3

Word count: 979

Songs/ things listened to while writing:

Daisy- Pentagon

W.all- Ghost9

Butterfly- P1HARMONY

TOP GANG- MCND

Firework(im the one)- Ateez

Blue Hour- TXT

Work it- NCT U

90'S LOVE- NCT U

O.o- NMIXX

Allen birthday live

Rose (English version) - D.o.

Take me home- Ateez

That's okay - D.o.

Chanhee birthday live

U - treasure

Saturday drop- Nct dream

Late night- cravity

GingaMingaYo- Billllie

Ok! - Nct U

Wave- Ateez

Rain - KnK

Darari- Treasure

Eleven- Ive

Younghon vlive