2

december 14th, 2019
keith

knock knock

"peanut? is that you?"

"hi, keith."

keith swung open his door and engulfed his boyfriend in a hug. pico texted him earlier that he was going to be coming over, so keith readied himself earlier , if you know what i mean.

"bubba, it's been so long! almost three days!"

"hey , keith; uh-"

"let's go into my room, yeah ?" keith smiled warmly, taking his hand before pico could say something.

"yeah- i, um, okay."

keith opened his door into a clean enough bedroom, and looked up at pico with a smile. "it's a little messy, but i tried to clean it up for us."

"oh, , um, well, like,"

"i have,, 'things' in my closet," keith winked while trying not to laugh. "if you know. but for now, let's play some video games, shall we?"

"well, you see, uh,

"should we play minecraft ? i'll go get my controller if you-

"KEITH."

keith jumped , looking at him.

"butters, uh, we need to talk."

keith's expression softened, and he nodded. "oh , no, yeah , of course. here, come, take a seat."

"mh," pico nodded and looked at the ground, before taking a seat on keith's bed. the black haired male sat in front of him, and held pico's hands warmly. "you can tell me whatever you need to, peanut."

pico wiped his eyes that shows he was obviously crying earlier , and his breath hitched. he looked at keith and pulled away his hands.

"keith, i love you so much. you are the one thing on this earth that makes me so happy. you are such a kind soul, and you're so sweet, but um,"

keith blushes, smiling. "thanks! pi-"

"but, um, keith, i 'm moving out of the country.

"what?"

-

don't cry. he isn't moving. he isn't leaving. he can't move. he can't leave.

"pico," keith looked at him sympathetically , his breath slowing. "what?"

"butters.."

"you're leaving me," he wiped his eyes, shaking . "you are moving away. you aren't coming back. that's what you're telling me?"

"butters, we can still be friends! it's just-"

pico and his parents were attempting a leave. his parents lost their job a few weeks ago, and because of so, they lost their rental money and had to move out of town and into another one a few states away.

"it's not my choice , bubba." pico held him tightly, because he knew this would be the last time he would ever be able to hold his boyfriend. "i wish i could stay. i want to stay with you and be here with you ; but i can't."

"we can! we can long distance!"

"no, keith. long distance doesn't work - and trust me, i've tried before. we need to head our separate ways-"

"we can still do long distance ! i can do it! i promise to you!" keith repeated once more , practically shaking.

"butters, i-"

"you know what, pico?" keith seethed, clearly pissed. "it's like you don't fucking care!"

"plea-"

"just get the fuck out, pico! you obviously don't care about this relationship, just leave!"

"baby-"

"LEAVE!"

//

HI IS THIS GOOD IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE MY LAST FANFICTION UMMM HELLO 19 VIEWERS YOU ALL ARE V V V SEGSY 😩 500 WORDS PROBABLY ISNT A LOT BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME AS I GET HSED TO IT I WULL START WRITING MORE

(560)