"Good Morning!"

***Back to Y/N's POV***

I start wake up, feeling a bit fatigued after going to bed so late. I don't regret doing it though, because so many good things happened.

Seven opened up to me and we made up. I had learned a lot about him in such a short amount of time and can't wait to learn more. I'm going to be the best I can possibly be for him and stick by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I vividly remember the dream I had last night, though. It felt so real. I was laying in the grass, looking up at the night sky. I felt comfortable and relaxed. I recall looking up at the bright moon and stars surrounding it and thinking of what a beautiful sight it was. I heard a familiar voice, so I looked around trying to locate it.

The voice was Seven's, I was sure of it. I didn't see anyone around me though, so I laid back down to look up at the stars while the mysterious voice kept speaking.

The voice went on and on about several things, but one thing that stuck out in particular was the mention of someone else. I forgot the name... but I believe it started with an S. The voice kept making references to that person and I wish I could've understood what they were talking about.

They kept apologizing or thanking me, for something, I wasn't sure what though. The voice stopped after a while and then I looked over to my side, and sure enough, Seven was laying there next to me. He was looking up towards the sky as well. He looked at peace and it made me happy seeing him like that. I was a bit startled he showed up out of no where though.

We laid there for what felt like forever, without saying a word, just taking in the beautiful setting around us. Then, the sun started to rise. It was almost morning.

"I enjoyed watching the stars with you, Y/N" He broke the silence. "We should do it again sometime, don't you think?" He said flashing me his brightest smile.

"I'd love to. Thanks, Seven."

He stood up and held out his hand for me to grab. I took a hold of his hand and he helped me stand up.

"I'm sorry Y/N... but I'm not the person you think I am..."

And just as fast as he appeared, he disappeared out of thin air. I looked into the horizon, watching the sun slowly rise, confused as to where the mysterious man who "wasn't Seven" could've gone and what he meant.

At this point, I woke up feeling a bit confused, but relaxed nonetheless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up from my bed and yawned. I was greeted with an amazing smell.

Filling up with curiosity, I creep out of bed and peak into the kitchen, where the smell was coming from.

There, I see Seven at the stove cooking something.

He turns around to grab something off the table and jolts at the sight of me in the doorway.

"Ah! I didn't know you were up- give me a warning next time!"

I laugh, glad that 707's joking side is back. He must be feeling better.

He takes a deep breath to calm himself down and then takes a pan off the stove and shows me what he was making.

"Good morning Y/N! I'm making breakfast! It's your favorite~! I remember you telling me in the chatroom. I hope you like it! I usually just eat Honey Buddha Chips, so I'm not used to cooking on my own-" He says chuckling to himself.

"Thank you, Seven, I'm sure it'll taste great!" I say sitting myself at the table, which he had also set up.

"Wait why is there only one plate?"

"I wasn't planning on eating anyways." Seven replies shrugging it off.

"You have to eat! Here, let me help you make some more." I stand up again and accompany Seven by the stove.

"You don't have to..."

"Yes, I do, now go sit down. You have to eat." I reply, scolding him.

After finishing the first batch of food that he originally made for me, I put it on his plate and made him eat first. I then made my food and sat with him to eat.

"Thank you again, Y/N for always caring for me. Do you want to continue where we left off last night?"

707's Route but With a Twistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें