Chapter 14

So Pops and I returned to the clubhouse and we discussed with the guys what the plan is. Kayn Maddox O’Byrne, is the name of the man who my mom and I have been running from. Now, I'm not running away anymore, I’m more like running into the danger that I got away from, only this time I’m not some naive little girl who is all alone, I have family with me who are willing to protect me at every turn. The plan is that I will go undercover to get him to trust me enough to get in and infiltrate his bodega to get all the codes, stats of his guards: where they are stationed at, and the times for the shift changes and time how long they are. Get the manifests of how much drugs and guns are in the bodega and when to go and reap what he sows. 

Kayn frequents a club in Downtown LA, that I happened to know the owner of. And it so happens that she is looking for a new songbird for her club. There lies my access to get to Kayn and have him recognize me and all goes from there. Once Bishop and the guys heard the new improved plan, they all agreed it was good, they didn't like it but it sounds good. So I upped the ante more. “If you think the idiot will do something stupid I’ll have the Reyes brothers be my ‘bodyguards’.” They all thought about it and my pops looked at me for a reaction, I didn’t give him one. Bishop looked at Angel and EZ, “You boys keep a close eye on our Princessita, alright?” They both nodded their heads and waited for further instruction. Coco will be with my Dad on the balcony observing all the movements him and his people do inside the club. The brothers would be on the sidelines watching behind stage. Neron and Gilly will be manning the floor checking the ins and outs of the club, and Bishop and Taza will be at the bar observing the VIP section, which Kayn will be in. 

So I called my friend and filled her in on some details and she was willing to help in any way she can, she is tired of this fucker invading her turf with his drugs and having her employees dying on her. I told Bishop what she had said and he gave me a thumbs up. So we had set a plan for this coming weekend, and with the company I still worked for, I called my agent and had him book a car big enough to hold 9 people. The best was a SUV and a town car or a shuttle van, I told him to send the SUV and the town car. Angel asked “why two cars babe?” “Because the guys can go in that car and you and the EZ ride with me in the town car, remember you two are to be my bodyguards, yes?” He nods his response. The cars had arrived and my agent had sent a driver with the town car, so the guys packed the SUV with everything that we will be using in the job we are to do and got into their designated cars and we went off to Los Angeles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, this is kinda like a filler chapter so I am doing a bit more research to make a climax in the story, and I have plans to make it really good! PLEASE VOTE, let me know how I am doing and if you guys like my writing or not. THANK YOU!

LOVE YOU ALL!