‐¹‐

I was half asleep, playing with my pen while waiting for this lecture to finally end, when a familar sound brought me back to my senses.

Finally, we can all go home, study, sleep and start everything over again for months.

"Sena.. lord save me." Kili said while running towards me.

Min Kili, the girl who made my life even more chaotic than it is already. I don't blame her though, I really don't know what my life would be without my bestfriend. We've been friends for 7 years already, holy jesus life goes on really fast.

"What's wrong, shouldn't you be happy this hell is over?" I said, pulling her into a hug as a greeting.

"Listen Sena, I'm sorry for what's about to happen. I can't tell you more but meet me at the karaoke near school." She ran away right after saying those lines.

I rolled my eyes.

The karaoke. This place is known by all of the students here. If someone tells you to go there, it's probably because they want you to meet someone. Kili has brought me there so many times already, so I'm quite used to it.

I was placing my books back into my locker when someone approached me.

"You're going to the karaoke, right?" A boy said.

Junghwan.

"Of course I'm going!" I said, faking a smile before hugging him, my signature greet.

He hugged me back before coughing a bit.

"Actually, it wasn't Kili's idea to bring you to the karaoke place. It was my idea."

"Oh really, who are you kidding? SO JUNGWAN, YOU SHOULD RUN!" I said, lifting my fist up in the air.

As expected, he ran away. I swear, this scaredy cat.

4:31 PM

I am currently on my way to meet Kili, Junghwan and the mysterious unknown person. To be really honest, I'm a bit happy. I mean, going there is better than staying home studying a Thursday evening.

I finally see the "Hwang's Karaoke" sign in front of me after a short time walking around the streets.

I opened the door, and saw Kili waiting for me near one of the karaoke rooms.

"Hey!" I said spreading my arms open.

"I'm so sorry Sena it was Junghwan's idea. Don't blame me, I'm begging!" The girl said, responding to my greeting manner.

"It's totally fine, Junghwan told me everything." I chuckled, giving my friend a smile.

"Thank you!" She said, bowing to me multiple times.

"The boys are waiting in this room, let's go!"

Boys. Must be one of Junghwan's new desperate friend.

Kili opened the door for me, behind of which was revealing Junghwan and a tall dark-haired boy.

"Hello!" I said before greeting him, my traditional way.

He seemed quite startled by my gesture, but as I was pulling away, Junghwan spoke.

"Ruto, you'll get used to it in no time. She greets everyone this way."

The boy just nodded before waiting for someone to speak again.

It stayed pretty awkward and silent until I realised something.

"OH I'M SO SORRY!" I said while bowing.

"I'm Kang Sena. Nice to meet you." I said in a hurry, not willing to make this even more embarassing.

The boy smiled at me before speaking.

"I'm Haruto. Watanabe Haruto. It's nice to meet you too."

A slight accent could be heard despite his deep voice.

"You're a foreigner, right?" I questionned him.

"That's right. I'm from Fukuoka, Japan."

"That's what I thought. Your name sounds like a Japanese one."

Another voice joined our meeting session.

"I see you guys are getting along quite well." Kili said, before giving a high-five to Junghwan.

"What do you mean? I get along with everyone!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Right, right. I think you forgot what happened when you met Wonyoung for the first time." Junghwan said, trying not to wheeze.

I rolled my eyes while covering my ears, not wanting to hear the story over again of my chaotic meeting with my now good friend, Wonyoung.

Soon after Junghwan and Kili told the story about Wonyoung and I to Haruto, the three teens were now almost on the floor crying of laughter.

''Guys I'm still here right.''

''I'm sorry Sena it's hilarious thank you so much Junghwan for bringing back memories!'' Kili said still laughing a bit.

After some time, everyone calmed down and it was now a little more peaceful.

''What about we start singing?'' Junghwan proposed.

''Wow Junghwan, for once you can think straight!'' I said while Kili was clapping along with me.

''Maybe we should let the girls start?'' Haruto asked to the other boy.

We all agreed. Kili and I picked a song. We picked BLACKPINK's legendary debut song, BOOMBAYAH.

Kili and I were singing in a horrible way, but at least the boys were having loads of fun with us.

My bestfriend and I were now done. Obviously, it was now Haruto and Junghwan's turn to sing .

They picked BIGBANG's ''WE LIKE 2 PARTY''.

The boys gave their all, especially Haruto. We all were cackling so hard.

After hanging out at the karaoke spot, we went to eat dinner together at a nearby restaurant.

7:43 PM

Right when I came home, I hopped in the shower. I then had to study because you know, parents. As I was about to open my biology book, my phone started ringing. When I saw the caller ID, I got excited. It was my friend, Jihan. Jihan and I have lost contact because her family moved to Jeju due to her mother's work. Knowing it was her, I picked up the phone immediatly.

''HIIIIII!'' We both yelled at the same time

''I missed you so much! How's life in Jeju?'' I asked my friend.

''No as bad as I expected. I actually made some friends but sadly I have to leave them.''

''Awh, they'll be fine! As long as you keep up with them via internet, you should be fine!'' I told Jihan.

''WAIT WAIT WAIT! LEAVING THEM? ARE YOU COMING BACK?''

''Sena.. I AM INDEED COMING BACK!''

We now both were screaming at the wonderful news that just came.

Jihan and I proceeded to talk for hours, forgetting that I had to study. But you know what, friends are more important than studies anyways.

11:24 PM

After hanging up with my friend, I went and did my skincare routine and then dozed off to sleep. I had a bit of trouble sleeping due to the amazing evening I had spent and the news my friend just announced. I still managed to pick up a few hours of sleep, not knowing what tomorrow had in store for me.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

a/n: Just in case you were wondering, Jihan is indeed Jihan from WEEEKLY. If you do not stan, you should they are extremely amazing and talented girls! Also, Wonyoung is Wonyoung from IZ*ONE. I mean I had to include her because I miss her so much :(.