Chp.1:pt.2

"Finral portal!" Yami said, "Yes sir!" Finral said "ok now you're in a magic knights squad so you will be doing missions and other stuff that isn't important to talk about," Yami said to Asta "Ah I see" Asta still had no clue what a magic knights purpose was supposed to be"h-hey Yami can you please hurry I can't keep this big portal for long" Finral complained "was that an order?!" Yami said furious "N-no sir!" Finral replied "Then suck it up and push past your limits" he then grabbed Asta by the head and threw him in the portal 'was throwing me necessary?' Asta said to himself "So this is the base..." asta then looked back to see all the others walking through the portal (time skip sorry I'm too tired to write most things that are directly from the anime lol) "So you want to earn this robe you have to work for it!" Magna said to Asta "Work for it? But didn't I already do that by winning the exam!?" Asta yelled, "You need an initiation from me!" Magna shouted at him "O-ok then give me my first task then" Asta then waited for him "Give me five thousand push-ups and five thousand sit-ups!" He yelled as Asta started doing the work it was nothing for him it felt like a warm-up "Wow his physical strength is like a god" Vanessa said in awe "Yeah but too bad magic is everything" Luck said after "Now carry this Boulder!! Now break this Boulder with your head"

as asta continued he didn't feel not one single bit of exhaustion "Now for your final task!" As Asta looked over at him prepared for his last task to join the squad "You must either defend or dodge all my attacks if you can do that then you'll get the black bulls robe.." asta then picked up his grimoire "YOU READY!?" Magna asked in a screaming manner "Sure...bring it on.." asta said coldly 'do you want my help asta?' Liebe asked 'no I can handle this on my own' asta responded 'got it' as asta got in stance to reflect his attack "NOW!" Magna then started shooting a barrage of fireballs leaving Asta unable to attack as before his eyes he saw a fireball heading straight toward him he didn't know what to do but then suddenly out of instinct he went 10% as his whole arm and slight horn came out and he then punched the fireball back making it two times stronger and faster as it then hit magna in the face "what was that on his arm and head?" Vanessa asked, "What was that for brat!?" Magna yelled as Asta got his sword ready just in case something happened "That's freaking awesome!" Magna yelled, "What does this mean?" Asta asked as he was cut off by Magna

"here's your robe...asta" Asta grabbed it and gave a slight smile "Welcome to the black bulls kid!" Vanessa said "Hey I think it's my turn of my initiation! Fight me to the death!" Luck said while punching the air "Y-yeah I'll pass" Asta looked around at the others "Here take this a treat you must be exhausted. La" Charmy said while force-feeding him a cupcake "This is a picture of Marie she's an angel," Gauche said with a bloody nose "Let's be best friends.." Gordon said with a whisper, and Gray just blew smoke "Thank you for making me a part of this team.." as they got inside but one person was looking over at them "so this is our recruit...what an insect..." as she flicked her hair and went inside (with Asta and Magna) "this is your room Rasta" as he opened the door and showed it to him 't-this is my room...back at my castle I had a way bigger room than this...well no matter' as asta got in and left his grimoire on the table "well I'll leave you to see ya later asta" as he closed the door and left asta alone as he then heard a beep from his pocket "yes big brother?" Asta asked, "Any progress yet?" He asked formally "As of right now no I'll try asking the captain of this squad what magic he has" Asta then wrote down his days to not lose count "Ah ok then asta I'll talk to you soon once you get something" as asta nodded and the call ended as time passed the next day struck as asta got up to magna I'm front of his door "huh what's wrong?" Asta asked "Im going to show you around the whole base today!" He yelled "Oh ok then" as they started walking around the whole base showing the showers first thing "What's over there?" Asta asked while pointing at the traps "Oh over there is the women's bath so if you go there the traps will set off killing you" Asta chuckled a bit "Well moving on!"