Niall's Fanboy

You leave the screaming behind and walk backstage with the other pass holders. You're about to meet One Direction backstage at the OTRA tour and you can't wait. You feel slightly anxious that you're the only guy amongst a group of girls, but screw it, you're going to actually meet the boys! And in particular, Niall!

You're taken into a room where One Direction are taking pictures with fans and your heart almost stops. Niall's grinning at the camera with his arm around a teenage girl and he looks so hot in real life.

The boys look over and only seem mildly surprised to see a guy. In fact, Niall's eyes light up, but maybe you imagined it.

It's your turn, so you go over and stand between Niall and Liam while your friends stand by Louis, Harry and Zayn. You can't believe you have your arms around them. You want to squeeze Niall tighter, but know you can't.

"Don't get many guys back here," Niall says to you and your heart starts beating faster. "You here with your girlfriend?"

"No." You blush. "Just friends. I'm gay actually."

Niall's lip curls into a smile. "Oh, really?"

Everyone poses for the photo and the light flashes on the camera. You let go of Niall, but he holds you back and whispers in your ear, "Wait out in the corridor and I'll show you around if you like."

"OK." You nod and follow your friends out of the room. You tell them you need the toilet and they leave to get food while you go.

It feels like years until Niall appears from the room.

"All done." He smiles. "I'll show you my dressing room."

Your stomach flips as you follow Niall to a plain door with his name on it. You enter and Niall shuts the door behind you and locks it. He rushes over to you, grabs your face and kisses you fiercely.

"Sorry, but you're so hot," Niall says sheepishly.

"So are you," I say and kiss him back. "I didn't know you were gay."

"It's a secret, so don't tell anyone about what's about to happen. And I don't have long, so we need to make it quick.

You grin. "What is about to happen?"

Niall smirks and kisses you again. He wraps his bare arms around your lower back and pulls you closer while you wrap yours around his neck. You kiss passionately and open your mouth so Niall's tongue can slip in. Your tongues dance in each other's mouths as Niall pushes you over to a sofa by the wall. He pulls away from your lips and pushes down onto the sofa.

He kneels in front of you and you open your legs to give him access. He undoes your trousers and you lift your ass so he can pull them down to your ankles with your boxers. He grabs your exposed semi-erect dick and wraps his lips around it. You breathe out heavily as he moves his mouth up and down it until it's rock hard and touching the back of his throat. He pops his mouth off and quickly kicks off his trainers and pulls down his trousers and boxers, so he's stood in just a white t-shirt and socks, with a very hard dick.

He stands up on the sofa with his legs either side of you and runs his hands through your hair. You open your mouth and slid it down Niall's length. You take it all in as Niall thrusts himself into your mouth.

He pulls out and dashes to a bag in the corner. He bounces back with lube and a condom. He licks the pre-cum off your tip before sliding the condom down your solid length. He then squirts lube into his hand and rubs it over your dick. You don't want him to stop, but he does and kneels on the sofa over your waist, facing you. He squirts lube on your fingers and you reach around between his ass cheeks and rub his hole. You slide a finger into his tight ass and he moans. You insert another and open him up.

When he's ready, he lines his hole with your dick and slowly sits down. He puts both hands on your shoulders as he slides all the way down. You moan with pleasure as Niall rises back up and slides down again, faster. You raise your hips to slide your dick all the way it into his tight ass.

"Oh fuck," Niall hisses and begins riding you. You grab his squishy ass with both hands as he bounces up and down on your cock as fast as he can. You've never felt so good and Niall can't stop moaning.  He leans forward and wraps his arms around your neck while bouncing his ass. You pull his ass cheeks apart and buck your hips to fuck him faster. Niall screams out as you pound your hard dick in and out of his slippery hole.

You feel yourself about to cum and slow down. Niall leans back and places his hands on your knees with his back arched and leaking cock pointing at you.

You quickly pull off your T-shirt as Niall continues to ride you. You take his dick in your hand and started pumping it. Niall screws up his face in ecstasy and you rub faster.

You feel his dick twitch and he screams out, "Fuuuuuck," as he shoots ropes of cum over your chest and face.

"Oh, Niall," you moan as you grab his clenching ass and explode into the condom with him still bouncing on you.

Niall leans forward and kisses his cum of your lips.

"That was amazing," you gush.

"You'll have to come for another tour." Niall grins. "Now that you're my personal fanboy."

- - -

Thanks for reading! Be sure to check out my other stories :)