❝𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

You woke up in a dark room. The last thing you remember was being knocked out. You assumed you had been kidnapped, but it wasn't what you were expecting when you looked around. You saw a small bed, a TV, a window that was covered by blackout curtains. The window was too small for you to even think about climbing through, so escaping through that wasn't an option. Your hands were tied, literally. Your hands had been restrained with a scratchy rope that rubbed against your skin in a very uncomfortable way. 

You decided to look at the room a little closer, noticing the details. Parts of the dark purple bed sheets were singed, the carpet was old and stained with who knows what, the paint on the walls had scratches, as if someone had tried to rip something off of them very sloppily. You sighed, deciding to wait and see if anyone would come into the dark room. 

"Oh, you're awake. Finally, you really are a heavy sleeper." A voice said as the door was swung open. Your body went rigid, the sudden noises startling you. You recognized the voice, it seemed to be the same person who had kidnapped you. You studied their figure. They appeared to be male, their shoulders were broad, they were tall. Though, they were a bit on the thin side. They had jet black hair that stuck up all over the place, and dark purple scars covering half of their face and arms. Then you noticed their eyes. Those were definitely the same eyes you had been so mesmerized with last night. Your face softened. You had no idea why, but something about this man had put your mind at ease. You didn't understand it. He was your kidnapper, for goodness sakes! You sighed, putting the thought aside. You were just glad you weren't panicking.

"Why did you kidnap me?" You asked, your voice small and scratchy. You leaned forward slightly, gazing up at the figure. He chuckled a bit, resting his body weight on the door frame. 

"You're a pro hero with information that I want. I've been watching you for a while, you'd think that heroes would be more aware of their surroundings." He chuckled, his voice deep and cracking from time to time. You wore a surprised look on your face, you hadn't noticed anyone following you at all. He noticed the look you had on, a smirk appearing on his face. 

"I'll leave you to figure out how to get out of those ropes." He said, turning to shut the door behind him. You tried to call out in protest, but was cut off by the door slamming shut. You made a noise of disgust, resting your head on your knees. You sighed. How long was he going to keep you here? You didn't even know his name. He hadn't hurt you at all so far, at least. He said you had information he needed, maybe he was planning an attack? You tried to think of ideas to what he could possibly need from you, but eventually decided to just wait and see. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? You get kidnapped by another villain?