Still into you

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you

Third person's POV

The young dark-haired girl looked at her reflection in the large mirror of her house as she tried to adjust her golden hair-ornament and fixed her ridiculously long-winged liner. She was dressed as Cleopatra, in a white dress and her pretty straight hair combed perfectly for the occasion. She definitely looked beautiful, with her black and eyeshadows that highlighted her blue eyes, but she couldn't see all of her beauty due to her insecurities and that was a shame.

"Enough. Stop overthinking things; you look gorgeous," Katya said with an honest smile, taking the girl's shoulders to see her better.

"I look like a weirdo."

"No, I don't know what are you talking about. I only see in that mirror the reflection of a beautiful girl, intelligent, talented, and with the most beautiful eyes in the world."

The girl laughed a little at that and managed to soften the blonde's heart a little.

"You just say that because our eyes look alike."

"What? No! Fran, I would never do that," Katya explained with fake indignation as she saw her own reflection in the mirror. She tried to adjust her hair ornament with fake snakes while watching her makeup perfectly applied by a certain woman who had her crazy of love, "Oh god, just look at me. I look so hot."

"Not again..."

"Frankie, honey, I couldn't blame anyone if tonight someone thought I was your older sister instead of your mother."

"I have enough problems at school with all the boys talking about how pretty my two moms are that at least for a weekend I wish we were a normal family."

The Russian smiled widely, practically ignoring almost all of the girl's explanation because she was only able to hear the first part.

"I'm a MILF?"

"Okay, enough. I'm leaving."

"No, no, no! Come stay with me while we wait for that pair," the Russian woman asked with a smile before sitting with her daughter on the couch, "So, what about the new school?"

"Uh, pretty good."

"I want the truth."

"No, really. They're a little more open-minded, and it's great to know that I'm not the only transgender girl in school; in fact, there's a guy too! Do you know how cool it is to know you're not the only one different? The cheerleaders even invited me to lunch... Although that was because they found out that I'm Aquaria's niece, but it was still a nice detail."

Katya's smile only got bigger as her daughter spoke, and she felt her heart would burst with love any time she looked at her little face full of illusion.

A lot of things had happened in the last few years.

Without a doubt, one of the most notorious and giant changes was the fact that (spoiler alert: our favorite couple of lesbos were still together) Trixie and Katya had decided to get married and after a honeymoon in their apartment, (where the younger blonde celebrated their engagement by making a stripper show for her wife and letting her lick chocolate syrup from her body) they were living her happily ever after. Of course, before they could enjoy the beautiful part, they first had to go through the difficult one. Like when Katya finally dared to go to therapy to understand that her sister's death wasn't her fault, which brought with it endless sleepless nights as Trixie sang to her favorite Russian and kissed her to let her know that everything would be okay. Or like when everyone heard about the singer's love preferences, and she was harshly criticized by the media.