-Prologue-

"Kyaaah! What is this? And what happened to the planet!!?" screamed a woman. It sounds as if she was going hysterical.

      "Hey, what's up with my body? I have scales and claws, but I don't have legs anymore!?" a man shrieked.

      Soon after that, more yelling and hysterical screaming resounded everywhere. Although the place is very dark, people could see the dark world around them. They weren't outside per se', but they could see the world just fine as if they had night vision. Unfortunately-not everyone had this ability.

      "W-what do you mean? I can't see very well; tell me what's going on?!" someone demanded.

      "Y-yeah, not everyone can see!" agreed another.

      A handful of the ones who couldn't see in the dark yelled, demanding-at the ones who apparently could. It was understandable, the people who were able to see were saying some pretty incomprehensible things, but they; themselves weren't able to comprehend what was going on either. After all, everyone had just woken up in this strange place. The people who could see glanced around at their surroundings as well as the people around them.

      They noticed that they're in a large chamber that-although looked more natural than man-made-had some high-quality machinery scattered around them connected to each other in some way, shape, or form. One end of the cave led deeper into its depths; the other had a large opening that revealed the outside world. And yet, despite the machinery stretching out both ways and were mostly in the cave's depths, the cave's makeup appears to be mostly made of natural rock and limestone. It was clear to see that the majority of the cave was hardly touched. As for the areas that were, they're prepared to be used for day-to-day necessities and more.

       As for the people, everyone's bodies had changed! Not a single person here was human anymore, even if they appeared to be-not to mention naked. Judging by everyone's appearance, they seemed to have changed into creatures of mythology. There are Beast-men, Reptilians, Avians, and Fish-men-to name a few.

      The group that could see in the dark was bewildered; everyone became monsters of myth and lore! How could they tell the ones who couldn't see in the dark what they've become? Of course, it was only a matter of time before they found out for themselves; if they already haven't.

      "Why are you just standing there, gawking!?" complained a man grabbing a person who could see in the dark. He growled, "Don't make me beat it out of you. Tell us what's our situation!!?"

      The people with night vision glanced at each other as they were in a bind of what to do. They were barely able to keep calm themselves, and now they have to deal with this? They fear the impending panic epidemic.

      "ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU SETTLE DOWN AND BE QUIET!" someone with a megaphone demanded after firing several shots into the air with a gun. The gunshots resound echoing loudly and everywhere inside the cave as well as outside.

      Almost immediately after that, the crowd quickly quieted down out of fear of being shot; after waiting for this reaction, they continued still using the megaphone for all to hear," I want you all to listen to me. I know you all are confused and scared, but this isn't the time for that. Right now, all of you have just awoken from a long slumber and had undergone an enhanced rebirth-as some of you have already figured out; because of that, it'll take time for your eyes to adjust, so we'll keep it dark for now until they do. During that time, we'll explain the current situation as well as teach you how to use your new body."