Pregnant AU

Pregnancy is interesting. 

That isn't to say he didn't find her utterly fascinating when she wasn't pregnant, but this is a different sort of captivating. Especially now, when she's just entering her ninth week and the whole phenomenon is making itself known in her physical appearance. 

The flat plain of her stomach is now a soft protrusion stretching her tighter fitting tops. She grumbles at the way her tank tops bunch beneath her breasts, swollen and tender due to the constant hormonal changes. Everything about her is softer, rounder, and he enjoys the new ways she fits in his hands, the way her hips have more fleshy curve than sharply edged bone, her fuller breasts sit heavier in his hands, nipples tweaking to a hard peak a little easier than before. He even finds himself appreciating the raise in body temperature, how she feels warmer than before and how her sex drive rises with every spike in temperature.

All of the little noises she makes are easier to elicit but just as well earned as before. She doesn't just get wet, she's drenched, practically dripping with want. Her energy level doesn't always allow for anything that would require active participation on her part, despite being soaking wet, so Dean got a little creative with his hands and mouth. Anything penetrative involved putting her on her hands and knees to relieve the pressure on her back and driving so deep into her, she almost couldn't hold herself  upright. She isn't self conscious of her stomach, the knowledge of the life she's creating abates any insecurity, but laying on her back puts him at all the wrong angles, whereas being on her hands and knees allows him access to the spots the drive her crazy.

But, she still prefers oral, sometimes. She likes to let Dean do the work, especially as her stomach grows, and getting into any comfortable position for penetration makes her feel less like she's having sex and more like she's an invalid, not to mention, it doesn't make her feel as sexy as she might feel were she not struggling to move and breathe.

Dean never complains, instead, he simply finds ways to keep it fun. 

"Ah-uh," a click of his tongue conveys his warning, followed by a sharp nip at her inner thigh, skin sticky with the taste of whipped cream and her own slick arousal. She whimpers but follows his silent instruction to plant her ass back on the bed. "Good girl." 

He curls his arms around her thighs, gripping at muscle, pulling at the skin, fingers digging hard enough to bruise. His tongue is firmly wedged inside of her and his teeth scrape at her clit, eliciting a soft whine from her. 

"You taste good, baby," he finally pants, retreating from her wet heat, all blown out pupils and wet, swollen mouth. His tongue sweeps away the slick, eager for more of her in his mouth. "All that pineapple, hmm?" 

It is all Teri can do to whine, moan something about eating nothing but pineapple if he'll just keep going, but he rather enjoys her this way. Spread across the bed, panties around her knees, his t-shirt bunched around her hips, fisting sheets and thrashing her head against a pillow. Her eyes are heavy, blown pupils and pooling tears threatening to fall at any moment, if she has to beg. She doesn't like begging, she doesn't like being submissive, she doesn't enjoy that loss of control and he knows that, he relishes that, but he pushes it, he bends it, and she's usually gasping his name while deep in the throes of an orgasm before she realizes what he's done. 

He doesn't push her to submit, he doesn't make her beg, he simply bends her insubordination, until she wants what he wants. And, what he wants is for her to orgasm his way. She just wants an orgasm. 

"I'm not going to tell you," he rasps when he lifts his head, once more, licking her from his lips and staring at her with eyes so dark, she wants to fling herself into them, drop off into the abyss and lose herself for a while. "You'd hold back just to prove you could. I don't want that, so I'm going to ask and I'm only going to ask once. Do you want this?" 

Teri can only whine her answer, a high-pitched but adamant, "Yes, please?" 

"Then," he presses his thumb to her clit, "Do it." 

It might be the application of more pressure to her clit or the rough thrust of two fingers into her, curling them up into that soft spot that always makes her a little crazy, but something brings her up off of the bed with a breathless gasp and the tell-tale tremors of way too much and not nearly enough. 

"God," she finally breathes, when she's able to compose herself. "I might need another one of those." 

Dean just laughs, taking a moment to flick her clit with his tongue one last time before he crawls up the length of her and takes her into his arms. "Later," he promises, kissing her sweaty temple. "In the shower, okay?" 

Teri hums her consent. 

An extensive shower with extra long, satisfying orgasms for each of them puts them both in bed for a quick nap before they have to pick up Emerson from her grandparents. He's just drifting off when he hears her murmur something against his neck. "If we keep that up, this won't be our last kid."

Dean is okay with that.

Christopher is ten years old when Dean and Teri are presented with the opportunity to adopt twins.

"Told you, he wouldn't be our last." Teri teases when they sign the final papers.

Dean just rolls his eyes. The Cain clan feels complete and that's all either of them ever wanted.