Chapter 3

This is it. I thought to myself. This is the chance I have been waiting for. I grabbed a bag loaded it with supplies. I grabbed: 5 cans of food, 5 water bottles, 3 boxes of shotgun shells, 3 boxes of 44 caliber rounds, and I packed up a few weapons and headed onward. I was about to explore outside of the Wasteland.

"James!" Mark shouted towards me. "Don't forget to grab a walkie talkie and tracker darts."

"What are the tracking darts for?" I asked.

"When you find supplies, shoot a tracking dart at them and we'll pick them up. Just keep us up-to-date on new creatures outside in the Wasteland."

I walked back to grab a walkie and some tracking darts. Time to be a hero I guess. I headed out towards the front of camp, hopped in a ATV, and drove off to find some supplies. People are counting on me, I can't let them down.

There was one place we knew about which is our camp. We divided the Wasteland up into 4 different zones: Sanctuary, Scorched, Tundra, and the most dangerous one is Death Valley. Sanctuary is the zone that our camp is in. We've been searching around Sanctuary for awhile, now, we'll have different places to get supplies. I can't wait to be the hero of camp.