The Ominous Feeling

The morning breeze reached through the windows of a modern house hitting rhe face of a handsome boy on a deep slumber while the birds chirping and the cars honking on the streets the boy groaned in frustration and woke up realising its another miserable day in a place he called "hell" which is school.

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I groaned out of frustration because of the honking of cars and the neverending blabber of random people passing by. I decided to go up and do my morning routine it was currently 6:30 and my classes are not gonna begin till 8:00 am after cleaning i hear my mom shouting downstairs.

"Lucas! Come down here and eat your breakfast" I smiled internally because my mom has always been caring and loving towards me ever since my dad died she always does her best to make my life feel complete even though its not. I sigh and went downstairs to eat breakfast and to atleast hope my day will be a little more interesting this time.

" Hey mom!" I greeted her with my famous and cute smile showing my dimple then she smiled back and gave me a plate filled with food.

" Here your favorite eat up or i will smack you with slipper!" I chuckled but suddenly gulps when i see her glaring at me then she smiled and continued doing chores.

" I swear she's a two different person" i mumbled while eating my pancakes and chuckled at my own thoughts only to be greeted by a slipper hitting my face.

" Yah! Mom why'd you do that? " I groaned in pain scratching the back of my head as i look up to see my two faced mother glaring at me with her daggering eyes.

" Oh i don't know maybe because you chuckled while eating! You could have choked on your food! " She stomped angrily and i just shrugged the feeling and left for school.

I was walking peacefully humming with the birds and admiring the day light not everyday you get the vibe of a perfect weather i was passing by a cafe store closing my eyes then suddenly hit a hard and tall figure. I winced from the pain and looked up only to receive a fuming person looking at me like he wants to kill me.

" I-im sorry i d-didnt see you " I stuttered and looked down only to hear a shout.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was getting outside of the cafe after buying my american coffee but as soon as i got out someone bumped onto me and i spilled my drink on my gucci clothes i stared down only to see a small figure whincing in pain from the impact. I grew angry and frustrated then i snapped.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled at him due to frustration not only did my coffee goes to waste but my gucci clothes is ruined too i looked again at the boy only to see him crying

"Why does it hurt to see him cry?" I thought to myself because i didn't mind shouting at anyone for doing things wrongly especially to my employee's at my company I don't give a fuck about other people's feeling but why did i felt hurt when i see this boy cry? I sigh and goes down to his reaching my hand to help him up and he stared at me with teary eyes. "Stop crying...it hurts" i mumbled the last part quietly hoping he wouldn't hear and he didn't "I-im s-sorry i will pay for your clothes" He said still sniffling and i just laughed at him

" You think you can afford this kid? This cost over 10,537 dollars and I don't think you can handle that"

He widened his eyes in shock which made me chuckle more "I-im so sorry i ca-" He got cut off when his alarm rang indicating he's late for school "Shit" he mumbled and i just sighed "If you're planning to run off without telling me your name like in the movies I wouldn't advise that" He looked at me laughing and I couldn't help but smile at his cute laughs and adorable dimples  "Lucas my name is lucas " He said "Hyunjin my name is hyunjin" He choked on his saliva and said  "H-hwang h-hyunjin!?" I looked at him blankly " Don't you have class kid?" I saw him panicking then bowed down to me and sprinting to his school. I looked at his figure slowly disappearing in the crowd and i looked on the sky relaxing as the breeze of cold gushing air reaches my face " Do i like him? But i never liked anyone before and why am i so soft to him?" I sighed and wore my cold face while walking to my car " We will meet again lucas.." I mumbled while getting in my car recollecting what just happened and how i acted.