Stranger

rring rring

Is it morning already? Uhh not again the same day and the same boring life.

Nothing is interesting or curious when I wake up every morning.

Just gotta get get up and be ready for work.

I guess I am gonna eat there at convenience store while working.

This is me Suyoung and my boring life, even if any person had something to check on me or had to stalk me.

that person would get bored cuz I always have the same day repeating it self.

Talking about a stalker I have one since college but never mind let's not talk about that.
Oh god I'm gonna run let. Let me check today's shifts.

oops I have both morning and night shift cuz another part timer left the job.

Huh, lets just try to do something new today. let's be sweet with a smile and start off the day.

I reach at the convenience store where I work, I was already 30 minutes late.

As the part timer left working so me and my boss were the only left.He was already red with anger, I was late so. I got scolded.

Getting scolded today was something new cuz I didn't get scolded often.

So early in the morning something new happened so I guess today's day is gonna be special.
Let's pray for that.

Anyways let's get back to work.

That day as I didn't have my breakfast I searched for some food in the store which were about to expire so I ate them instead.

That's something I do whenever I come hungry for work.

Now that I am an adult I think about why my life is so stuck and not free, but-

no matter how much I try I can't make my life any better.

Cuz my past can't let me do so.

My life gave me so many wounds that I cannot even count them.

Excuse me? I would like to get this one.

Oops! oh sorry I said as a customer but I was busy in my own thoughts.

Yes, it's 2000 KRW.

Thanks for coming.

Uhh so bored it's 6pm I have to stay here whole night uhh my life sucks.

Suddenly my phone ringed,

Yes, is it suyoung?

Umm yes it is.

Yea, it is me your boss.

Oh yes good evening! What happen why did you call so urgently now? May I know please?

Oh, I just wanted to say no need to do the night shift, just stay there till 11pm and close the store, take the key with you for today.

Close but why?

Cuz of some reason I am closing the store fast today I should have said it to you earlier today morning but my mood wasn't good so.

Ok work hard, bye.

By saying that the call ended. I was already in the stars.

Wow, today's day was pretty good. I guess I am gonna sleep today. Ooh it's 6:30 now.

So just some more time and I will close the store and go home.

Should I watch a movie instead of sleeping today, what should I do, even if am free I am only confused about what to do.

My life is really just a waste of time.

After some hours,

Wow, finally it's 11pm. yeah let's go home.

Should I take some drinks from here. Ok let's do that, so I will put the money in the cash counter.

Here you go now let's go home!
In the way I was thinking of what to do in home and there I saw someone lying on the ground.

I thought he was just drunk.

But I still went to check on that person.

Excuse me! are you alright? Upon coming near I saw that the man was really in a bad condition,

he had bruises in his face.

It was like someone has hit him badly.

And he also had a cut near his abdomen.

Excuse me are you alright? Wait I will call an ambulance.

Then the person took my phone when I was about to call the ambulance.

What are you doing? I was calling an ambulance.

Don't call an ambulance. I can't go to hospital.

He was really stubborn, for not going to hospital. I was about to leave him there, but-

I can't see people like that.

Then wait I will take you to my home, cuz that's the only option I have.

I make him stand up, oh my god he is kinda heavy,

but hopefully he is not totally unconscious.

We reached home.

I lay him on my sofa.

Stay right here I will bring some medicines to put.

Ok here you go, I was putting the medicine but he was really stubborn.

He was acting as if I was his servant.

Excuse me, I need to put up medicine can you plz be straight?

It's jungkook he said.

Oh ok, jungkook can you let me put on the medicine.

Here you go.

I put on the medicine, omg his bruises were really something, so many wounds, I put on the bandages wherever needed.

Please go to the hospital cuz this much treatment is not enough for your wounds and bruises that you have.

I say that much and now it was time to sleep. I asked him to sleep on the sofa, I gave him a blanket.

Here, the blanket. I went to my room saying that.

Huh, today's day is really something. I met a dying man and saved him, but he won't recover fast until he goes to the hospital.

But why is he refusing? never mind I should just sleep.

*in the room jungkook was sleeping.*

Wow, she is tough, I like it!

Next morning when I woke up. I was half asleep so I kinda didn't remember what happend last night.

And the I suddenly remember.

Omo Jungkook! I forgot about him. I have to go check on him.

I went there but the sofa was empty, instead there was a letter. I opened to read it and there was written that:

Thanks for all the hospitality and treatment that you gave him. I promise to go to get treatment and don't worry we will meet again someday!

Wow, he really went like that just leaving a letter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello people it's Amie! hope you liked the first chapter. I was literally awake whole night waiting to upload this chapter. Suggestions are always free for this story! 😇 😇 Thank you! 😇 😇